Chapter 16 - The Real Surprise

Cianel's A/N:

Dedicated to HaylorLover13, whom I just met here and totally became my friend, I will always love you. Stay Awesome!

***

Chapter 16

Fluttering my eyelids opened I scanned the room and I almost cried.

Almost.

This is so fucking depressing! So it was all just a dream? Paul never saved me? Joe never gave me a hug?

"I never even had the chance to finish my damn cupcake!" I shouted at no one but me.

I was about to start my mini rant but I heard someone chuckle.

It was silent.

"Yo pedo! I know you're there now get this damn thing off me or I promise to the devil I will attack you with my weak arms that you're face will be so ugly, your big fat mama won't even recognize your hideous face!!!" I heard him/her/it yelp as he removed the blindfold.

Guess what I saw?

Guess who I saw?

.

.

.

Nothing.

.

.

I saw nothing!

Except the fucking darkness. And damn it I'm still tied to this chair!

I'll kill them all. And with that I smiled sadistically.

Then something unexpected happened. All of the lights flickered open and the next thing I knew, I was debating wether or not I really am a vampire. I'm taking this Twilight things very seriously. Oh by the way, I'm not talking about the stupid sparkling shit and all that but the awesome ones who suck blood out of idiotic dipshits who come to the dark.

"My virgin eyes!" My voice echoed through the room. Painfully squinting my eyes open, I saw a huge screen. And I meant huge. Like those in movies.

I swear my eyes were glittering with love for the screen but I wanted to look cook so I act unbothered.

"What the fuck is this shit doing here?"

Then I heard someone groan in annoyance. I just rolled my eyes but it's useless! No one can see me!

"That bitch! Can't you see we're doing this for her? And we paid good money for renting this!" An all too familiar voice complained.

"Eleanor that's so rude! It's her birthday! Let her be!" Someone hissed.

"Let her-"

"I could hear you, you know?" I stated in a monotone voice.

Finally, someone was courteous enough to remind the blind fold that covered my goddamn view.

I saw at least ten people looking at me with streamers and balloon on their hands. They froze but seem to recovered.

"Happy birthday!" They hollered except for Eleanor who rolled her eyes. I'm going to stab those motherfucking eyeballs.

"Uh, thanks? Now can somebody please tell me why I'm tied up?" I said, irritation clear in my voice. I am not the happiest right now.

"Well you see," Harry was fidgeting for words but Eleanor somehow managed to cut him off.