Chapter 7 - A Big Mistake

***

Dedicated to Cookiesareformeh, Haille my bestfriend, who patiently wrote this while I'm out. And here's her A/N:

Hi guys! This is H reporting for duty! I'm the helper for this chapter and there will be scenes that aren't VERY appropriate for very young audiences, Parental Guidance is advised. HAHAHA OKAY THAT WAS WEIRD, ANYWAYS ENJOY ~

***

Chapter 7

He smirked at me obviously amused at me staring at him. I felt myself blush. GOD WHY CAN'T I NOT BLUSH FOR ONCE. I mean come on!!!

"Like what you see?" He suggested wiggling his eyebrows.

"Haha pshhh... n-no..." that was obviously the most idiotic lie I have ever said. Seriously, do you not see him? Damn he looks delicious. "OH MY GOD SHUT UP!". I frantically screamed inside my head. I suddenly stopped when I heard an awkward cough.

I snapped my head towards Harry and he looked at me weirdly. I quirked an eyebrow at him but felt myself heat up again while I stare at his 'God made' body. I may be the luckiest girl at this moment.

"U-uh I-I G-gotta go... change the.. water in the bowl of our fish! SEE YA!" I turned around trying to make a fast yet sweet escape but he grabbed my hands causing me to stop at his strong grip.

"We don't have a fish." He stated, chuckling. And I swear to God I could die any minute now.

"NOT IF I BUY ONE." I tried to run again hoping he would let me go but the odds aren't really in my favors today. He tugged me towards him which resulted me crashing to his chest. I stared at his mesmerizing green orbs and I swear I saw a light in them.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm not trying to get away from you if thats what you're thinking..." I muttered sarcastically. But my eyes suddenly widened as I realized as I said that outloud. Shit.

He looked slightly surprise but it was quickly replaced with a small smirk.

"Really?"

"NO IM TRYING TO BUY AN AQUARIUM WITH FISHES! CATCH YA LATER!" I pulled my hand out of his grasp and ran towards the door. I looked around and let a sigh of relief and let out my weird happy dance. But the world really is against me.

I squealed when I felt two muscular arms grab me from behind lifting me up.

"HAROLD LET ME DOWN OR I SWARE TO THE HEAVENS I WILL PERMANENTLY DAMAGE YOU IN YOUR AREA WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE!" I reasoned/shouted but being the arrogant son of a bitch he is. He just laughed.

That was insulting! I was pretty intimaditing and this motherf*cker just laughed!!

"I don't want to let you go!" he sighed.

"Please!" I pleaded hoping just hoping he would let me the FUCKETY FUCK down.