Chapter 35 - What a Day!

A/N:

.....Hi.....

Chapter 35

"Gotcha!" I heard Selena says as she rose up from the ground with all that sticky fake blood that is surrounded around her belly.

"What the-"

"Fuck, I know." She smirks at me and I swear, my hands need some punching.

"You fell for that! Ahahahahahahahhah." Some random dude, who I think is the director can't keep his mouth shut is laughing at me.

"Even Harry!"

What? Harry too? My mouth turns into some evil monster who has a really creepy laugh.

I saw Harry glaring at me and after a minute, I found us glaring at each other.

"Atleast I'm not the only one." I heard him say recovering from our glaring.

"That's not funny, Selena. You need some lesson."

"What if I don't want that lesson?"

"Oh you're gonna get that from me, young lady."

*5 minutes later*

"Selena?" I tried shouting her name as loud as I can but no one's answering. God, why is this girl so difficult to handle? She thinks she's five or something.

"Bah!"

"Ah!"

Okay, that's enough.

"I'm so gonna die from heart attack, you know!?"

"Whatever."

"Where's Harry?"

"He left just a second ago. He was upset, I think. That guy is unreadable."

"Oh." I could sense a hit of disappointment stabbing me right now. Why?

"Shouldn't you have some rehearsals for the tour?"

"Uhm, yeah, I think I'll come back later."

"Bye, babe."

***

Harry didn't even talk to me, neither did he even call me after the scene that Selena created. I could sense the irony that her band's name is "The Scene". Selena Gomez and The Scene, it suits her very well.

I was half way walking through the door of my house when I saw someone's car parked in there.

I hurried my way of walking there and I unexpectedly saw her. That bitch.

"What do you want from me?"

"You and Harry saw each other today, huh?"

"Yes?" It didn't even turned out as an answer.

"What did I-"

"Look, Cara, I am not scared of you even if you looked like someone who can just slap a person right in front of you. If you're jealous of me and Harry, all I can say to that is you CAN never do anything about it, get it?"

"And look, Miss Sassy Pants, you don't know the real ME. You will regret everything from this point!"

And with that, I felt my hands flew magically right through her face. Did I just- Oh no.

"Bitch!" She ran as fast as she could and I can't even contain my anger right now. All of my neighbors are wondering why is there a girl outside of my house screaming like an idiot and just vanished with just a quick glance.

***

"My name is Taylor." I am repeating the speech that I have came up with for the last five months for my upcoming tour.

I think it's becoming a mantra tho.

"Hey Tay!" I heard Ed shouts at the backseat. He is so adorable with his red hair and those chubby cheeks. Not to mention he's new tattoo, "RED", that shines right from his see through shirt. Was I checking him out? Oh God, that's just wrong. Why am I even thinking so much about this?

"Hey dude! What's up?"

"Nothing much." He shrugs and heads straight to the room where we do the sound checks and all.

"Baby, come here. The boys are here to come and check on you." I heard my mom from the back part of the arena and- wait- the boys? Gosh, I sure do miss them, but I'm just looking forward for that one and only guy.

"Hi."

"Hi Tayloor." Niall, as usual is holding a food while typing something on his iPhone. He won't even look at me!

"Hey Tay!" Liam, being the cool and sweet one hands me a flower and wishes me luck for my show.

"Miss Swift, my lady." Zayn, being the...I can't put his actions into words so I'm just gonna say that he acts like a guy from the 19th century.

"Yeah, hi Taylor." Louis, with his sassy baggage, just being "Louis" kinda guy looks good today.

And lastly, the one that I am dying to see...

"Hi." Hi? Is all that I could get from him? Wow, thanks, Haz, I really appreciate that.

"Boys, thank you for coming by to see my baby girl." Awe mom, you don't really have to say baby girl.

"You are very welcome, momma Swift." They got a nickname for my mom? Jeez, talk about closure.

"We gotta go." I heard four of the boys say but I watched as Harry walks gracefully without even saying a word. He really hates me. He doesn't even- ugh don't even think about it , Tay. You and that bastard are so over few months ago.

Why is he acting all weird?

***

I glanced up to the clock that is hanging beside my poster. Ten fifty-five. It's not that late, but it felt like I have just grown old today. It felt like I have spent YEARS today. So much happened today. The bitch, Selena's scene, Ed looking hot, Boys' visit, and Harry's snobbish attitude. Will I ever get used to this? I miss my normal life. I miss everything before I even met him.

But the thing is, if he's gone, I'm gonna miss him much more than what I'm feeling right now.

A/N:

Okay, short. I'm suffering from this Author's block. And I can't think of anything from the last three weeks. I just finished brainstorming some ideas for the future chapters and I guess there would just be some remaining ones. I guess this book is about to end, huh? No worries, there is a sequel for this book. How's "A Haylor Story 2"? I have made a banner for it already! And you shall see it...maybe idk, but you will see it! I'll be uploading tomorrow! So yeah. It's summer vacation here or as you would like to call it Spring Break there. Speaking of Spring Break, Selena has a new movie called "Spring Breakers" ft. Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson and many more! Go watch it! (If its showing at your place!) Anyhoo, byaaaah.

One more thing, Chantannah has a twitter account! If you want to follow us, our username is @Chantannah. And If you would like to follow me (@hashtagtayswift) and Hallie (@hannahbaarts) Just go for it!

- Cianel

Laters. Xx