Chapter 29 - Another party!

So hey Wattpad!

Omg! Omg! Hallie updated, at last! And now, drum rolls, please...It's my turn to update. I love y'all because:

1.) Thank you for the 10k reads.

2.) And for supporting this story. Never thought it would be such a great story that you would like to read. I feel blessed. Thank you so much!

So there it is, enjoy the new chapter! Oh and my new story is called "A Jelena Story". Well it's about Selena and Justin breaking up but would they get back together? Like ever? Hmm, you'll be the one to find out :{) Meh.

Chapter 29

Taylor's P.O.V

Two can play one game at the same time. Dating Cara, huh? Well, I have Lautner. Not that I'm using him or anything...

Oh yes!

"Taylor, stop shouting out your thoughts." Selena says as she walks out of my room.

I've been actually doing that a lot lately but I don't care.

"Honey!" I heard my mom says as she runs upstairs to find me (Not that I can see what her doing or anything...).

"Andrea, can we throw a slumber party tonight?" Selena appears out of nowhere. Why is she like that? And I never liked parties at my house. It's always ending up as a big mess. Like the ones we had last year. Ugh - that was a big mess. Like big, big. That big! Everyone was drunk (I got the hungover the next day - such a big mess right?)

"Oh sure, hun." My mom replies to her genuinely. Why is my mom so cool and kind? Didn't she realized what happens to us when we throw a freaking party?

I turned to Selena who looked like she was smirking. Uh - oh, what is she planning? I need to find that out soon. I groaned mentally.

"You can even invite Harry and Cara! Oh and even Lautner, Demi, Miley and the four other guys!" I heard my mom says as I face palmed myself. What the fuck is that for? To kill me?

I cursed outloud. Loud enough that my mom shot me a scary glare. Uh - oh.

I can't handle this. But I guess, I might get and plan my revenge for Harry tonight, at the party which they just planned not so long ago.