XI: david's curiosity

"STRIKE!" I shouted happily, watching all the bowling pins fall down and get scooped by the machine

        "You're still losing." He smirked behind me, grabbing a bowling ball for his turn. His smooth biceps showed with the slightest movement as he rolled his arms and released the ball. I felt like I could melt right then and there.

        "That's how you get it done." He turned around just as the screen read Strike once again. He had gotten 4 strikes already in the past round. I was annoyed that he was so good.

        I couldn't help but look at his teeth, so white and perfectly aligned. His smile was the most beautiful thing I had seen this century and I'd seen a lot of beautiful things. David was just absolutely perfect.

       "Would you stop drooling and take your turn?" He chuckled, a smirk forming on his mouth. His clear tanned skin was an absolute beautiful thing to look at. I wanted to trace my finger over his cheekbone. 

        "I wasn't drooling." I mumbled, crossing my legs from where I sat. He came and sat beside me, placing a hand on my ripped jeans.

        "So you're saying I have no effect on you? Looking at me doesn't make you want to rip my clothes off and make sweet sweet love to me?" He smirked. Oh David, so conceited. I looked at his hand on my knee and stood up. He followed suit.

        "Yeah. You don't have any effect on me." I said with the least nervous-sounding voice I could conjure at that moment. He was walking closely behind me, I could feel the warmth of his body near me, I wanted the hard abs to rub against me, I didn't realize I wanted David that bad. Perhaps he was just a rebound. But there was no need to rebound from Jake.

        I reached for a bowling ball on the rack and held I to my side just as David grabbed my arm. With one quick movement, he had an arm around my waist and another on the hand that held the bowling ball.

        "What are you doing?" I asked, my stupid voice giving all my feelings away as it shook and my breath began hitching. I turned to face him, dropping the bowling ball back in the bin. His eyes were staring so soulfully into mine and butterflies formed in my stomach. My heart started to race.

        "Proving you wrong." His mouth reached down to my neck as I slightly tilted my neck to give him more room. "Because when I look at you, that's all I want to do." He whispered sensually and my heart raced like it was in the olympics. I blushed as my hand traced his muscular back, I gasped as his lips came to the back of my ear.

        "Dave." I spoke nervously, "I promise, I'll drop this bowling ball on your foot if you don't stop." His mouth trailed the length of my neck. I heard him chuckle slightly. He knew I had already set it down, he knew he had this effect on me. I couldn't care less if employees were staring at this point.