"No. You want to be like me." I said.

He snorted and I almost let something unladylike slip out of my mouth. I went to the fridge as he moved out of the way. I grabbed the almond milk and attempted to get a glass. My short frame couldn't manage to get the glass all the way up on the top shelf of the cabinet. Giving up, I went to get a chair.

"You know I am right here, right?" The kidnapper asked looking at me.

I shrugged. "I don't like you though" I said.

He sucked his teeth but moved from his spot by the counter and grabbed me a glass. I watched in envy how his tall frame grabbed it with ease. Being short is a curse. I mumbled a thank you and he nodded.

I poured the milk and drank it savoring the taste. This is the only kind of milk I drink without cereal. I looked at him to see him looking at me in disgust.

"What? Just try some." I encouraged.

"That shit look nasty." He said.

"It's just sweet milk with the flavor of almond in it." I said.

He walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a glass pouring a little into it. I watched him as he reluctantly drank some. He smacked his lips around.

"Not bad." He said finishing the rest.

"See I told you." I said while finishing mine.

We both set our glasses down in the sink.

"Go get all your stuff from that room okay." He said.

I nodded not feeling like asking why. I grabbed all the bags we brought last night. I put all my hygienic products in them too. Once I packed everything I came back out into the living room. I set them on the couch seeing his packed bags too.

"Do you have any credit and or debit cards?" He asked coming out of the bathroom.

"Yes. Are you running low on funds or something?" I asked.

He smacked his teeth and gave me a look of annoyance.

"I don't need any money. Just let me see them." He said coming up to me.

I sighed and grabbed all four of my cards out of my bra and handed them to him. I didn't want to but I also don't think he would've took no for an answer. He pulled out scissors and began cutting them.

"What are you doing?!!" I screeched.

"Trying to keep you safe." He nonchalantly said.

"How? By destroying all of my stuff?" I asked.

He nodded. "Once you use either of those cards anywhere your location can be tracked." He said.

I didn't respond feeling heated . First my phone and now my cards? He acts like I asked to have people following me around. I watched as he grabbed his stuff and went to the car. It was parked in the driveway instead of the garage.

He put his stuff in the backseat then came back inside and grabbed my stuff doing the same.

"Is there somebody who knows where we are? Is that why we're leaving?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"It probably is someone watching us but that's not the reason why we're leaving." He said.

I nodded and followed him out the door. He got in the car and so did . He started it and backed out . We drove for a short while before he turned down a street. It looked a little familiar.

 He made a turn going into a parking lot. It was the grocery store we went to last night. He got out the car and I followed him.

We walked through the entrance.

"Why are we getting more groceries if we're leaving?" I asked confused.

He looked back at me with a raised eyebrow.

"We're not getting groceries." He said.

"Then why are we in a grocery store?" I asked becoming more confused.

"This is Wal-Mart, they don't sell just groceries." He said looking at me like I was slow.

I followed him to the middle of the store where I saw a section of flat screens.

"They sell tv's in a grocery store?" I asked in disbelief.

"Duh it's Wal-Mart." He said walking ahead.

"Okay just cause it's Wal-Mart means..." I said.

"They sell everything." He said.

"Do they sell clothes?" I asked.

"Yea. It's back that way though." He said pointing behind us.

"Omg that's cool!" I said truly fascinated.

He looked at me strange.

"You never been to Wal-Mart before?" He questioned.

I shook my head no.

"I never went with the chef when he grocery shopped." I said shrugging.

He looked at me and shook his head. We stopped in front of suitcases.

"What do we need luggage for?" I asked.

"To get our clothes out those shopping bags." He said.

I nodded. "Do they have Gucci luggage since I'm already wearing it?" I asked.

He looked at me and busted out laughing. He was full out laughing too. I tapped my foot patiently waiting. It took him a minute to stop and when he did he had tears coming down his face.

"Girl do you know where the fuck we are? Wal-Mart don't sell no shit like that. This ain't the mall." He said.

I sucked my teeth.

>>>>>>>

I ended up getting turquoise luggage while he got orange. I don't know why he chose orange. Anyways now we're just driving.

"Are we almost there?" I asked him.

I don't know where there is but I want to hurry up and get there. I'm tired of being in the car.

"Yea we're down the street." He said.

I nodded watching as he stopped at a stop sign. He then turned right and pulled into a big building. I looked more closely at my surroundings.

"You for real brought me here." I said with disbelief.

|Something Slight . |
|They Matching . |
|She Learned To Work A Shower . |
|She Didn't Kno What Wal-Mart Was . |
|Where Did He Take Her ?? |
|Excuse Any Mistakes . |
|Vote & Comment Please ! |

I Hope Y'all Enjoying This Updating Spree .

- Sha ✊