Part 29 - Throwback 6

You may be wondering how I actually have been living so long, since I have known Legolas since we both were small? First I aged like a normal skin-changer, until I met the two blue wizards. I have always loved to go on adventures. I was on an adventure alone, that day when I met the two blue wizards.

It was a cold, but sunny, nice winter day when I was on my own adventures without Legolas outside, a long way from Mirkwood. I had been walking as a wolf on thick ice for a while, when I heard voices. "But I was sure he lived here, it is written on the map," a voice said.

"I am pretty sure this is not the right place," another voice said. "It cannot be that hard to find." I walked closer to the voices, and saw two, blue, pointy hats in the forest on the other side of the water.

I continued walking, until I got to the other side. The blue hats came closer, the same did two beards followed with blue clothes. I froze as I looked at them, and they both stopped when they noticed me. They both had two staffs they leaned on to not fall through the hard snow. "Do you think she will attack?," one of the men with the whitest beard asked the other.

"She is looking as shocked as us," the other one, who had more light-gray beard answered. They both took some few steps forward. "Excuse us Mrs. Wolf, but we have to go and meet our friend, Radagast the Brown." They both bowed.

"Maybe you can show us the way? We have some problems in the winter," asked the one with the white beard. I looked at them a little while. It did not look like they had any weapons, just their staffs.

"Maybe she does not understand us?," the light-grey bearded said. I got changed to human. They both looked at me with big eyes. "You cannot be?," the light-grey bearded said shocked. I smiled to them.

"Lady Aspect! It is an honor to meet you!," the white bearded said, and bowed one more time, the same did the other one. "We are so sorry. We did not know it was you."

"I am not lady yet," I said and laughed. "But who are you, may I ask?"

"I am Pallando the Blue," the white bearded said.

"And I am Alatar the Blue," the other said.

"I am sorry, I did not know," I said when I understood who they were.

"It is okay. We did not realize who you were ether," Pallando said and smiled to me.

"What are bringing you here, Aspect?," Alatar asked. "Are you not in Mirkwood with King Thranduil and his son Legolas?"

"I actually am, but I really like to go on adventures, just like you," I said and smiled. "And I can show you the way to Radagast, if you want me to."

"That would be nice of you, thank you," Pallando smiled.

"Thank you," Alatar said as we went.

"How is it going in Mirkwood?," Pallando asked as we walked on the way to Radagast.

"Good," I said. "But I am feeling I am aging much faster than Legolas." I looked up at both of the wizards.

"That is because he is an elf. Elves are aging in a different way then you are," Pallando said.

"They can live many thousand of years," Alatar added.

"I want to age like an elf. Live my life with Legolas and Thranduil in Mirkwood," I said. The wizards looked at each other.

"What are you willing to give for it?," Alatar asked and looked down at me.

"Willing to give?," I said and stopped.

"You have to give something to get the thing you want," Pallando said as they turned.

I thought. What could I give? "I can give my ability to heal myself, when I am changing from wolf to human or human to wolf," I said after I had been thinking a while. "But then I want to have clothes on when I change back to human. Every time. I was lucky this time." Pallando and Alatar talked together, but I did not hear what they said.

"The things you want, you can get," Alatar said. They both lifted up their staffs as they murmured. The tips of their staffs got brighten up, and suddenly it felt like my stomach turned. The wizards sat their staffs back down at the ground and stopped to murmur.

"There, Lady Aspect, your new abilities. Immortal and clothes on after changing back to human, every time," Alatar said and smiled to me.

"It is not long to go before we get to Radagast. Come with me," I said and smiled back as I began to walk again.

When we got to Radagast, the two wizards knocked on the door, as I stood behind them. Radagast opened the door. "Finally you came!," he said happy. "Come in." The two blue wizards moved, and Radagast noticed me. "Aspect! How are you? You are a long way from Mirkwood, and it is getting dark soon. Planning to stay the night here? I have much space." Radagast moved for the two blue wizards that came past him in the door, and made a sign for me to come inside too.

"No thank you. I am sorry Radagast, but I should get back to Mirkwood. Darkness is not a big deal for the wolf," I said and smiled to him.

"Well then," Radagast said. "Something to eat first?"

"No thank you," I said. "I really need to go. Goodbye, I will come back one day."

"Goodbye Aspect, safe travels," Radagast said and smiled to me. I went and heard his door close behind me. I changed to wolf, and went through the forest.

~~~~~~

I would really like to hear more about the two blue wizards.