Adrien Agreste x Male!Reader (Super Secret)

Start from the beginning

"Ugh... I need some Camembert," the small black kwami groaned. He floated up to face Adrien and held out his arm. The blond rolled his eyes and reached into his pocket, pulling out some cheese, which Plagg promptly devoured. He went back to thinking about his current predicament.

"Well, you look like you're thinking hard," Plagg commented once he had swallowed.

"Plagg, I found out who Arctic Fox is," Adrien admitted, his eyes downcast. Plagg stayed silent for a moment.

"Kamph?" the kwami finally said. Adrien looked up.

"What?" he asked. Plagg looked thoughtful.

"One of my brothers, Kamph. If I remember right, Kamph is the kwami that guides Arctic Fox," Plagg elaborated, "Was he all white? Did he have little ears and a bushy tail?"

"Um, yeah?"

"That's him! Oh man, I can't wait to see him again!" Plagg exclaimed, flying around Adrien's head.

"Whoa, whoa wait!" the blond said, catching Plagg and holding him in his hands.

"What do you mean by 'see him again'?"

"You are going to meet this guy, right?"

Adrien bit his lip and thought for a moment. Well, he knew who [Male name] really was now, so it was only fair that [Male name] know who he was as well, right? He thought about it for a moment longer.

"I... I guess..."

"Pawsome! I'm gonna show Kamph this cheese, then he'll be hooked!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien stood still, staring at the (h/c) haired boy sitting in the shade of a tree in the park. He glanced down at his lunch, which was just a simple sandwich.

"You know, you look kinda weird standing still in the entrance of the park," Plagg whispered in his ear. Adrien sighed and motioned for Plagg to hide. He walked up to [Male name] hesitantly and cleared his throat. Instantly, the other boy looked up in surprise.

Yup, that's definitely him. Same (h/c) hair, same (e/c) eyes, even the same expressions... Adrien thought to himself.

"Hey [Male name]," he said, "Mind if I sit?"

[Male name] maintained his slightly surprised expression, but motioned next to him anyways. Adrien sat down and started unwrapping his sandwich.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" [Male name] asked. Adrien made a note that even his voice was exactly the same.

"Just eating lunch."

"But... Don't you usually eat at home?"

"Oh, not today. I had to beg my dad to let me eat out."

Adrien took a bite of his sandwich and glanced at [Male name]. His eyes were narrowed in suspicion. Yes, that was definitely an expression Arctic Fox used often.

"Why...?"

Adrien took his time in chewing, before he finally swallowed and held out his right hand. He angled it in such a way that his silver ring glinted in the sunlight shining through the leaves.

"Don't you just love my ring?" Adrien said quietly, bringing his hand a little closer. [Male name] stared at it, then shrugged.

"It's okay I guess..." he replied.

"I really like the way it looks. Isn't the shape nice?" Adrien pushed. [Male name] stared at it a little longer. Then his jaw dropped.

"Wha..." he muttered to himself. He quickly regained his composure and laughed.