His lips leave my neck and are soon attached to mine. He pushes his tongue in immedietly, leading the kiss. He moans as I suck on his tongue. I push my tongue against his, desperate to explore his mouth and he lets me. I lick his lips with my tongue and he pushes his tongue against mine again, trying to gain dominance.

Our tongues battle for some time and I eventually give up and relax myself as he leads the kiss. Our moans are muffled by each others mouths and I slide my hands down his sides to rest at his lower hips. One of his hands is next to my head, holding him up, and his other finds it's way to my hair. I moan as he tugs lightly on my hair.

I slide my hands down further his legs, making their way to the back of his thighs, nervous to go anywhere I shouldn't. His hand leaves my hair and moves my hand up to his ass showing me I'm aloud. I take my other hand and rest it next to my first one and gently squeeze as his moans are muffled in my mouth.

I feel him lower himself on me so he's straddling my lower hips, and I get slightly hard at the contact, only to feel that he's already getting hard. I smirk in the kiss realizing that I'm the one that caused Dan's arousal.

I bring my hands off his ass and lift his shirt up slightly before runing my hands up his stomach and chest in attempt of trying to feel as much as his skin as possible. I can feel my jeans getting tighter as he rocks his hips on mine, creating friction.

Frustrated, I pull away from the kiss and pull his shirt off quickly. My breath stops as I see his bare chest right in front of me. I rest my hands on his chest and run them down it.

"You're so beautiful," I say and he smiles before leaning down and fiercly kissing me again. I moan and continue to race my hands on his chest. I feel his hands unbuttoning my shirt and I panic for a second, pushing his hands away. He breaks the kiss and looks directly in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asks with worry in his eyes. I blush and look down.

"Um, my body's not very, you know, presentable," I say blushing harder. He tilts my head up and looks in my eyes.

"You're perfect," he whispers and kisses me softly. I smile in the kiss.

His hands return to the buttons and the kiss rebuilds its heat quickly. He finishes with the buttons and lifts off my shirt, not waiting a split second to run his hands along my body. It feels way too good. My jeans are getting too tight to wear I'm actually feeling pain. I groan as Dan presses our bodies closer together.

His lips leave mine and they go to the side of my face, not leaving my skin once. He makes his way to my ear and nibbles on it softly.

"C-c-can I ride you?" he asks sounding nervous. I smile at this and turn his head so we were looking at each other again.

"You really want to?" I ask knowing that Dan's probably never had anal again. He nods eagerly.

"Oh god yes," he says sounding desperate. I smirk and attach our lips again, running my hands through his brown hair. His hands beging to fumble with my button and zipper on my jeans, desperate to get them off. I lift my hips up as he pulls them off leaving me only in my boxers, not breaking the kiss once. I reach my hands down and unzip and unbutton his pants, pulling them down quickly. It was easy considering they were falling of anyways. He presses our crotches together, with both of us moaning at the friction. I put my hands on his inner thighs, squeezing lightly. He moans quietly and I tug at his boxers pulling them down. He breaks the kiss to kick his boxers off his ankles, which I now have a completely naked Dan in front of me. My eyes trail down to his hard member causing my arousal to get bigger. He smirks and crawls back on me kissing me again.

I moan and bring my hands lower going past his stomach and to his erection wrapping my hand around it and stroking it. He moans again and I feel him getting hard underneath me making me smile in the kiss. I continue to pump him and break the kiss to take my other hand to his mouth.