trente deux ~ the perfect day in Paris

~Saturday

"I don't want tomorrow to be Sunday already!" I say sitting up from Dan's cuddle and stretching after waking up in the morning. "It went by way too quick!" He wraps his arms loosely around my waist sitting up too.

"But you know what this means?" He asks in my ear causing me to giggle slightly and shake my head. "It means when we get back, I get to show everyone that you're mine, and we get to start our own little life," I smile and turn around to kiss his lips.

"I'm actually okay with this now," I say and he chuckles and pecks my cheek. "Lets get dressed so we don't miss breakfast!" I say and get out of bed.

"Actually," Dan says standing up with me. "We're not having breakfast at the hotel lobby today. We're having it at a fancy restaurant that's in this building." I give him an accusing look.

"What did you do," I say and he chuckles entwining our fingers.

"It's not what I'm doing its what I'm going to do," he says and snakes his arms around my waist and kisses my ear lightly. "And that is to give my boyfriend the best day in Paris he's ever seen, and that starts with a fantastic breakfast." I giggle and turn around to peck his lips again.

"It better not be expensive," I say and he shrugs his shoulders. "Daniel, you will /not/ be spending a lot of money on me,"

"You know what I need you to do?" he says and I shake my head. "I need you to shut the hell up and go get dressed." I roll my eyes and climb out of bed.

~

"Dan, what have you done?" I breath out when I walk in the restaurant the building had to offer. He chuckles at my reaction and grabs my hand.

"I'm giving you the best day in Paris with your fabulous boyfriend remember?" Dan says and walks up to the waitress.

"Bonjour," she says smiling.

"Uh, table for two, under the name Dan?" Dan says chuckling nervously. The woman nods, smiling at dan's awkwardness and led us to the back and up the stairs.

"No fucking way," I say a she leads us to a very small, private balcony meant for two, perfect to see the Eiffel Tower. "How much was this?" I ask Dan accusingly. He chuckles and pulls the chair out for me motioning for me to sit down.

"Why don't you let me take care of that, hun," he says and kisses my cheek before walking over and sitting across from me.

"Anything to drink first?" The waitress asks taking out a pen and paper.

"Anything you want Philly," Dan says smiling. I smile and roll my eyes slightly at his adorable cheesiness and order my drink. He does the same and the waitress walks out, closing a door behind us, giving perfect privacy.

"You're way too good to me," I say and giggles. "How am I going to ever be able to match this?" He shakes his head.

"You don't even need to try to match this!" He says. "I just wanted to show how much I love you, plus I thought you'd really like it,"

"There are other less expensive ways to show how much you love me," I say.

"Will you fuck off about the money, I'm doing something sweet for you, and if you don't relax and enjoy it, were not cuddling tonight!" He says and I huff.

"Fine," I say and he laughs and leans forward slightly.

"Wipe that pout off your face before I do it for you," he says and I lean forward too. The table and balcony was really small so we were really close to each other. I pout again as whimper like a puppy goofily. He kisses my lips and I kiss back too, softly. He pulls away and I smile brightly. "Better," he says and I blush.