vingt sept ~ the last thing you'll remember

"What do we have here Kayds, huh?" he says slyly and I look over at Kaydee who cringes at the nickname. "Two emo fags trapped you here?" he says again.

"They had guns," she says quietly.

"Where were you babe?" he asks and I glance over to Dan who had tears forming in his eyes. "We were all helping load the money in the van, and where were you?" his voice is like a snake. He probably looks like a snake too. "With your boyfriends? That's not very loyal to me, sweetheart," I look over at her who looks down.

"Sorry, Chris," she whispers. So it's Chris behind me. Her "boyfriend." The boy who supposivly is forcing her to do this. The one I believe that will kill her if she runs.

"Let him go!" I hear Dan's voice that seemed to come back to him finally. I think he was just in shock. I hear Chris chuckle in my ear.

"I don't think so," he says and I can hear the smirk in his voice. I look at Dan who takes a step closer to him, then Chris cocks the gun in my hear and I whimper as he adds more pressure to the side of my head. "One more step, and he's dead, just like that," I see Dan nod.

"Just, don't hurt him," Dan whispered and Chris chuckled.

"So what are two dashing young boys like you doing in a dangerous place like here huh?" he asks close to my ear sending a bad chill down my spine. "Just, hanging out,"

"They were just about to go, Chris, just let them go," Kaydee says calmly.

"You shut the hell up!" he says loudly at her. "Do you know what it's like to see my girlfriend with some of her old friends after we left their town in the dust, HUH?" I whimper as he presses the gun harder on my head. "You can shut up too, pretty boy, or I can make you shut up!" he says in my ear and I try not to make anymore noises.

"No, no," Dan whispers and I can see he wants to come rescue me. I hear Chris chuckle again in my ear.

"You seem to care a lot about this boy, huh?" Chris mocks and tightens his choke hold around my neck making my cry out slightly in pain.

"STOP IT!" Dan yells making Chris stop the choke hold but still keeping a grip on me. I can just tell that Chris is smirking at him. "Please, just let us go, we won't tell anyone," Dan whispered. Chris chuckled.

"I can't let you go now," he says and tightens his grip again. Dan whimpers slightly seeing my in pain.

"Please, don't hurt him, please," Dan whispers and Chris laughs loudly this time.

"It won't hurt for long," he snarls and chuckles. "Just a loud bang is the last thing you'll remember from earth," I whimper again.

"Please, chris, don't,' Dan begs. "Please don't kill him," I can hear the definite tears in his voice. I want to be able to say something. Like if Chris kills me will he spare Dan. But, I'm far to in depth of fear for the moment to be able to say anything brave, so all I can get out is another whimper.

"Oh no worries, I won't kill him," he says and both Dan and I sigh loudly. The gun leaves the side of my face but the choke hold remains the same. "She will," I see him toss the gun to Kaydee who had a scared expression on her face.

"W-what?" She stutters and I struggle against him now that he doesn't have a weapon to my head.

"If you stay still this won't be as bad," he snarls in my ear and I don't hesitate to obey. I look over at Dan who was looking at Kaydee, who was looking at Dan. "Go ahead, girl," he says and I look at Kaydee who held the gun curiously in her hands. "NOW KAYDEE!" he yells and she jumps looking up at me with a look of sorry in her eyes.

"I-I-I can't," she stutters quietly. I look over at Dan who looked completely and utterly lost for words.

"And why the fuck not?" Chris growls at her.

"I'm not killing one of my good friends," she says loudly.

"Yes you are!" Chris says. "You need to toughen up and if you don't kill him, I might need to give your family a little visit," she whimpers and shakes her head. "So now do we understand each other?" Kaydee nods and looks back down at the gun. Chris groans really loudly. "I'm waiting kaydee!" He says impatiently.

"Kaydee, I know you, and you're better than this," I hear Dan whisper to her and she sniffs really loudly.

"I don't want to do it!" She sobs out. "Chris, please I can't do this!"

"Either you kill him and I forget all about this, or I kill him, and your family gets a little visit from all of us," he says and I see Kaydee continue to keep crying. Her sobs quiet in a second though and she cocks the gun. "Thank you for choosing quickly, now we have to hurry," I whimper again realizing what's coming. I won't ever be able to actually date dan. Ill never get married. I'm never going to have kids. My life is just going to end right now. Tears roll down my cheeks.

"Kaydee, you're better than this, I know you are," Dan says crying as well. "Please!"

"Shut up!" He says and turns so I'm facing Kaydee more. "Hurry kaydee!" I see her lift up the gun and it shakes as I can tell she's freaking out.

So my life's over. That's it. She's going to pull the trigger, and ill just be gone. Just like that. That's not how I expected it to end.

"Kaydee," Dan whispers.

"I'm so sorry you two," she whispers crying even more.

"I love you Phil, I'll see you on the other side," Dan says which causes more tears to roll down my face.

"I love you Dan," I whisper back and clench my eyes tighter than before.

The sound of a bullet firing echoes through the building.

A/N I FOUND A SNIPET OF WIFI BUT IDK WHN I CAN UPDATE NEXT

AND WHEN THE FUCK DID ALMOST 700 HAPPEN YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST