quinz ~ it was her

I gasp as I hear the loud bang and ran to the front of the shop. Screams could be heard from everywhere. Shouts of terror in French ring througout the store. I keep low as I turn the corner to the front of the shop trying to hide myself.

"Argent, maintenant, tout le monde ou est mort!" I hear a female voice say while I still hide behind a shelf. I have no idea what she's saying. I decide not to be a coward and and look around the aisle wall to see it. Or her. Or just whatever I was looking at. Annabell. Glasses and all, pointing a gun at the manager giving her the cash register's money. I gasp and bite my fist trying not to let out a scream. I never should have come in here. What's wrong with me? All I know, is she can't notice me, or then the whole thing is off.

I look at the ground to see a man shot dead on the floor. I gag seeing that blood covers the floor around him. Sprint to the back of the shop to go around so she can't see me. I walk past the doors to the back room and I'm pushed to the ground by someone huge. He doesn't look at me, he just keeps running into the doors. But just by what I saw, I can tell it's the guy Kaydee's with, Chris.

I scramble up and run to the other side of the store and back to the front to see Kaydee stuffing more money in a bag still holding a gun at the guy. OH! Of course! I take out my phone and take pictures of the scene before going as best as I can without being seen to the door and leaving.

I breath out of relief when I make it out and start sprinting down the street. That's when I realize how much I'm crying. I can't help how actually terrifying that was! I could've litterally died! I stop running when I hear police sirens and I go to the side of the road to wave at them, hoping one of them is with us.

One of them slows down and Dan hops out quickly before they keep driving down to the scene.

"Phil! Are you okay?" Dan asks and runs up to me quickly wrapping his arms around my waist. I cling on to his neck and cry in his arms. His hands run up and down my back in attempt to sooth me. "C'mon, Philly, what happened?" he asks in my ear and I cry even more.

"It was, and she, and it just-" I stutter still crying and he doesn't let go of me.

"It's over now, don't worry," he says again, and I feel him plant a small kiss on my neck. My sobs soon quiet down and I pull away wiping some stray tears off my cheek. "Now, can you tell me what happened?" I nod sniffing.

"Well, I was just handing out papers, and I met this guy, he told me that something should happen anytime, and then he left, and then I heard a gun, and it was her, Dan! I could've gotten killed!" I say and more tears run down my cheeks. He takes my hand and leads me to the side of a building where he sits down and I sit next to him holding his hand.

"You're not killed, Phil, you're okay, right? You're fine," he says brushing his thumb across the top of my hand and running his fingers through my fringe.

"Yeah, but it was so scary, Dan!" I say and lean my head against his shoulder. "I told you doing this was a bad idea."

"You're okay, now though. That's all that matters right?" he says and kisses my cheek. "She didn't see you right?" I can't answer, I'm to emmotionaly excited over the kiss i just got on my cheek.

"Oh, um," I say trying to not get lost in Dan's eyes. "No, no I don't think so," i just sit quietly and he grabs my hand giving me a light kiss on it. I smile slightly but soon frown at the memories I've just begin to think of and start crying again.

"Philly, what's wrong?" he asks scooting closer so our bodies were actually in contact. He holds my hand in both of his and sets our hands in my lap.

"It was so scary," I whisper and he holds on to my arm and sets his forhead against the side of my head after placing another kiss on my cheek. I just feel nearly completely better after he kisses my cheek. If I feel this way when he just kisses my cheek, I wonder what I would feel like if he actually kissed my lips. If only.

"You're safe with me," he whispers and I smile.

"I know," I say back. We just sit in sillence together. We didn't care what others were saying. People walking by were staring, but honestly, being with Dan makes up for the looks we get, and the whispers behind our back. I love him. I just wish he would love me back.

"Hey, it's all clear you two, you can come with me," I hear Officer Little's voice right above us but I don't want to move. I want to stay with Dan. To be in his arms forever.

"Kinda busy here," Dan says and lifts an arm to shoo him away. Little sighs heavily.

"Yeah, yeah, fools in love, let's go," he says and grabs our arms, pulling us up. I blush at what he said and look at Dan to see his face resembling mine. We walk behing him up to the store that was already looking like a crime scene. Yellow tape, police officers, reporters. We walk in the building and many police officers are huddled by the manager who looked like he just crapped his pants.

"That was quick," I say looking around.

"She didn't see you right?" Little asks.

"No, she didn't. Why does that even matter?" I ask and gasp seeing an ambulence pull up taking the dead man's body away. "That could've been me," I whisper.

"If she sees you, then she'll move quicker, knowing that we know what she looked like before she was Annabell." he says and just walks away from us. "Stay here," he says and walks over to the police officers.

"Phil," Dan says seeing my eyes widen at the dead body. "Phil, I shouldn't have made you do this, I'm so sorry." I look in his eyes and shake my head.

"No, no, Dan," I say. "It's okay, I'm fine don't worry,"

"Phil, I know how much you didn't want to do this, and I never thought that anything like this would ever happen. I mean, if something happened to you, I don't know what I would do," his voice gets quieter and he looks away from me.

"Dan?" I ask and walk to where he was looking and his eyes were filling with tears. "Dan, I'm not mad, what's wrong?" He sniffs and wipes away the tears.

"I tried not to show it, but that was the most scared I've ever felt in my life," Dan said wiping away another tear.

"Why?" I ask. "You weren't there."

"I- I," he stutters and aI grab his hand trying to calm him down. He smiles at it and I smile back. "I can't lose you Phil," he whispers. "I was terrified that you were going to get hurt."

"Don't worry, Dan," I say trying to comfort him. "I'm fine, it's okay, and I won't leave you, don't worry."

"You were right, Phil," he says. "Shit like this happens, I thought there was nothing that could hurt you, but I was wrong, and now were stuck in this, I wouldn't blamed you if you hated me,"

"Dan, although it can seem like it at sometimes, and I could get so hurt that I say it, but never in this life time, would I actually hate you," I say trying to comfort him. "And, don't worry, I'm not mad at you, besides the alomst death situation, this is really fun!" I hug him and he pulls me closer then usual.

"I don't want to lose you," he whispers into my ear kissing the side of my head. I smile brightly.

"You won't lose me," I say. "I promise."

meow