vingt trois ~ where are you going?

"They don't know he went in the basement, Phil," he says and opens the car door. "Remember what Officer Little said! They're in the lobby and bank!"

"Well now, where do you think you're going?" I ask also getting out of the car. I follow him around the car to the trunk where he was. "He said for us to stay in the car!"

"Phil, we have to do something!" he says taking out a gun that he somehow knew was hidden there. I take the gun from his hands and put it back in the trunk before closing it.

"Dan, I'm not letting you go out there and kill yourself," I say. "C'mon, let's just call them on the walkie talkies and tell them what we saw," Dan nods and we walk to the front of the car.

"God dammit, where'd it go?" he says searching frantically through the front seats of the police car. "Fuck!"

"Did you find them?" I ask and he goes around to the ther side of the car and repeat his previous actions. "Dan?"

"Fuck you Officer Little!" he says and climbs out of the car to walk over by me running his fingers through his hair.

"What is it?" I ask.

"He took the two walkie talkies!" he says and I groan. "Looks like we have only one other option." he takes out the gun again and cocks it, smirking.

"No," I say and take it from him putting it down. "I'll tell you what we're going to do, we're going to go inside without a gun and tell the officers in the lobby what happened!" he whines.

"Fineee," he groans and I close the trunk of the car. I take a second to lock the door. "We have to hurry though,"

"Yeah," I say back and we begin to cross the street. "We have to tell them before-" I'm cut off by several screams and people running out of the apartment. I see the lights go out and here several gunshots. "Before exactly that happens," I say again and look at Dan.

"Phil," he says and points to Chris across the street who had just jumped out of the window leading to the basement holding money. "Let's get him!"

"NO!" I say and hold him back. We rush back over to the car, crouching down so he can't see us. It's dark anyways though. I can just make out Chris running down an alley way with the money, to shortly return and hop back through the window. "Let's just wait."

"Phil, c'mon, we can stop him," he says and shakes away my arm to walk back over to the trunk and retrieve his gun.

"I am NOT letting my boyfriend go in there with serial killers with a gun," I say and take a swipe for the gun but he holds it back.

"Phil, I'll be fine," he says.

"Then I'm going too," I say and take out one of the smaller guns.

"NO!"

"Then you're not going," I say and get a hold of his gun to put both of them back in the trunk. "We'll just let them deal with it."

"Phil," he starts. "This chase for her isn't going to go on as long as I can do something about it," I sigh and look at the gun.

"It's not worth it," I say.

"I'll be okay," he says. "They won't know I'm coming, and I'll be careful!"

"Then why can't I go?" I ask and take out another gun examining it. He takes the gun from me and puts it in the car.

"Because you're worth more than me," he says and I hug him randomly.

"Don't you ever say that," I say. "But I'm telling you, this isn't worth it," I motion to the guns after pulling away.

"Phil," he starts. "This is my choice, and I'm wasting time. I want to help, and I want you to stay here," I sigh again, tears pricking in my eyes.

"Don't do anything stupid," is all I manage to say and hug him again quickly. He picks up the gun. "Really, just do what you can, don't get seen, and get out." he nods and kisses my lips. I kiss him back and rest my hand on his neck.

"I love you," Dan whispers.

"I love you more,"

"We're not getting in an argument right now, Phil," he says giggling. "I'll be fine, trust me," I nod. He pecks my lips again and runs across the road. He hides behind a dumpster and waits for Chris. More tears run down my cheeks. This is so stupid. As soon as Chris gets out of the basement and runs away with more money, Dan sprints to the window and climbs in carefully. I have no idea what on earth he's planning on doing, but he obviously has an idea.

I look down at the gun curiously and pick it up. I've never actually been this close to a real gun in my life. How can Dan be so fearless? I hear voices across the street and see not only Chris, but the homeless guy I saw in the store climb through the window.

A surge flows through me. All I want right now is for everything to end. The whole "Kaydee Hartmon" case is getting really old. And maybe Dan is right. If I can help end this, why shouldn't I?

I glance back down at the gun and up at the apartment. Is this insanely stupid? Yes. Definitely. But, I guess I really should go and help Dan. Dan! Yes. I really should go and help him.

That's it. I want to do this. I need to do this. I cock the gun and shudder slightly. It sort of scares me that I have such a dangerous weapon in my hand.

Too much waiting. I run across the street.

I laugh way to much at my own stories is that bad.

I'm so excited! You know how I pre write these? No? Well, now you do.

I'm almost finished with the climax!!! And I love this story so much <3 I think it's the best I've ever written! Please keep reading and shit..

I love you all who are reading so like five people xD <3

until next time! whichwillprobablyeithertomorroworFridayorSaturdayIdon'tevenknow