trois ~ you won't tell anyone right?

"DIE MOTHA FUCKER! DIEEE!" Dan yells at the TV while I giggle as we play halo. "FUCK! NO! DON'T FUUUUCCKKK!!" Dan yells as the aliens corner him and kill him and I laugh and attempt to kill the rest of the aliens on the screen but fail miserably as I'm shot and the game ends. I look over at Dan who put his hands in the air. "Done! Done! Done with this game for the night! IF THE ALIENS DON'T FEEL LIKE DYING THEN DON'T DIE BITCH ASSES!" I laugh again as his turns off the Xbox and the TV and sits up on the couch where I follow him.

"It's only eight, Dan, and we've played ALL our games and you've been 'done' with all of them," I say.

"Your point being?"

"What should we do now?" he shrugs his shoulders and glances around the room. His eyes wander to the kitchen and then back to me where his face lights up into a devious smile. "What is it?" I ask smiling. He stands and grabs my arm bringing me with him to the kitchen where he grabs a cake mix. "We're going to make a whole cake tonight Dan? Really?" I ask and he gives me a puppy dog face. Oh my god I can't resist that.

"Pwetty pwease?" he begs and I try to look like I don't care but it's obvious it's not working.

"Fineeee," I say and we beging to bake a cake.

~

After the cake is in the oven, Dan and I walk over to the couch.

"So, now what?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Maybe we could watch a film untill the cake is done?" he suggests and I nod walking over to our selection of films before choosing one and handing it to Dan. "Buffy again Phil? Seriously?" I nod in delight and he smiles before popping it in the DVD player. I lay on one end of the couch and he's on the other sitting on top of his legs.

The first episode begins when his phone goes off in Annabell's ringtone. I groan silently to myself and he picks up the phone glancing at me.

"Sorry," he says quietly. "I won't be long, I promise." I nod and he answers the phone walking in the other room. I sigh and do my best to not cry as I hear him accepting her apology for leaving this morning and saying other lovey things. Soon i hear Dan tell her that he's busy and he'll call her tomorrow. Wow. I didn't think he would actually do that. He soon enters the room with a huge cheesy grin spread across his face. "Phil, really, sorry she called, she just wanted to apologize for this morning." I nod.

"It's fine, Dan don't worry." I say and he nods looking at the TV screen. I glance over at him and concern shows on his face. "What's wrong, Dan?" I ask and he sighs looking down. "You know you can tell me." he picks up the remote that was next to him and pauses the TV.

"You won't tell anyone, right?" I nod my head. My hopes build slightly. Maybe he'll tell me he's going to dump her like the dirty pile of trash I know she really isn't. "Well, Bella and I have been together for two years now, and I serisously think I'm falling for her." I really hope he isn't going to do this. "I want to be with her forever Phil," he says and my heart seems to have deflated. "Phil, I think I'm going to propose to her."

If you happen to care this is sort of really short I apologize >.