Part 38 : The end

" do you need help?" I asked Rebecca who was changing her dresses in the bathroom. " yeah if you can. My wrist is hurting." I slowly opened the door and went in.she was half naked. I helped her wearing the t-shirt Niall and Michael brought her. She wore her skinny jeans and gave me her hairbrush to brush her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror and I started to brush her hair. "you missed everyone?" "Yeah. Especially Hazel and Lilliyom and Alice." "we'll see them too." I hugged her from back and she put her hands on my arm. "I love you Becky." "I love you more." We both smiled and then we kissed each other. We walked out of the room. We got out of the hospital and went back to the hotel. When we walked into our room she went into our room. "oh Luke! Did you pack my things?" I went into the room. "yes Madame." "thanks! She said. "you're welcome love." "what time is our flight?" "9" "well what time is it now?"I took out my phone and saw that it was 6. I put it in my pocket again and then lifted Rebecca and spinet her around the room. She was laughing. "we have time." I stopped spinning her. "watch TV or..." she covered my face with her hands and started kissing me. when we were finished she was still up in the air in my hug. We put our foreheads on each other. "just being with you is enough for me." she whispered. "We're watching TV." I said taking her to the hall and putting her on the coach. She turned the TV on and I got some chips and some drinks and sat next to her. We saw divergent. it was awesome. Then it was time to go to the airport.(skipping time: ) when we sat in the airplane we sat next to each other. When we got there we noticed that her parents were in the airport waiting for us. we went in their house and me and Rebecca went in her room. It wasn't a room for a 18 year old girl but for a 15 year old girl and the walls were full of Ed Sheeran posters. We slept there. The next night we had a show. She did our hair and we were ready for the show.~ third person ~All the boys went on the stage and the girls looked at them. Rebecca felt like it was the best day of her life but she didn't know that leaving with Luke make every day the best day for her...

 Two years later Alice and Ashton married a year after that Luke and Rebecca. She got pregnant in their honey moon. Lilliyom and Michael got married a year after Luke and Rebecca with their two years old daughter,Elena who was dresses like Lilliyom's wedding dress. Hazel and Calum got married a month after Lilliyom's and Michael's wedding. Selena's and Justin's son, Richard was 4 year old when they find out that he can play piano and Luke started to teach him. Luke's and Rebecca's first child was a girl named Rose and when she was 5 her mom gave birth to twin brothers for her called, Diamond and Raymond . they were like their dad, so rude and crazy but Rose was so classic and she was a beautiful nerd! When they got older,Rose married another guy and Diamond married Hazel and Calum's daughter, Anna and Raymond married Elena. Raymond married an older girl like his dad. Richard married another girl and a bad news was that Ashton and Alice couldn't have child at first but then after some medical things they had a girl and a boy twin. But they were born when others children were 15-20. So they married some others. And that was where the heartbreaked girl's and they scared-to-love boy's story ends. 

<3 Story ends here. Thanks everyone who read it and helped me to write it. and of course @hemmo_love_94 who supported me from the start .I won't write for about 2 weeks but i'll continue the other one and maybe start another one too. I hope that you liked this story and if you want to know my twitter account is : @bita_hemmings if you follow me I'll follow back and my instagram is :@5_seconds_of_suffer . I hope you like the next stories too.like always that big heart: <3

pls check out my other fanfic! i myself think that one's better than this. i hope you like that one!