Part 15 : Dr. Hemmings!!!

Don't read , diary.i scared to read it but I really got to know his thoughts on things.i don't know him so much.i wanted to read the day that we all met.

14th of may :

I've told you.i hate girls. They are all dangerous , one day they are your everything the next day they are a fucking slut. But I saw someone today. Her name is perfect, Rebecca. Like herself. I fell in love with her. With her everything. Her green shiny eyes and brown hair. She is so awesome. But I scare to fall in love again. I scare that she broke my heart again. Tonight when we took her home we found out that Calum is in love with her.i cant tell anyone that I love her.she is you know lovely. I cant describe her. She is perfect. I love her.

He could just not tell me that sentence that night. i will listen to it.i went to one week later than that.

20th of may :

We went bowling today. With Rebecca. It was perfect. She couldn't play bowling but Calum taught her with some romantic tactics.(rolling eyes.) then he gave her a blue and white necklace. I wish I could give her that necklace. I wish I could love her like Calum . Without fair of something.that's hard.loving someone but scare to love her. This is what have Paige done to me. she destroyed my life.

I started crying. He is so romantic but I didn't know it. I continued reading and with every page I read I felt more guilt for Luke. He loved but I didn't even notice him.i closed the notebook. I bite my lips so that my cry doesn't make a noise. The tears that were in my eyes all felt down my cheek when I closed my eyes. I thought about every move we did together . his looks on me. his hands on mines. I don't know what to do about it I love him. but what about Calum? His love for me is endless.

I put the notebook on his song book where it was at first. I think I made a lot of sounds because I heard Luke sitting on his bed." What are you doing here?" he said. I turned and looked at him with scare." I ... I just lost my phone . I wanted to know if it's here." I said looking at him with wide eyes." No it's not!" he said looking at me with a frown." You didn't bring it here." He said. " okay thanks." I said leaving the room but his question stopped me from walking. "why do you want it at 4 in the morning?" 4? Oops.i turned to him." ummm ... I don't need it." " so?" " nothing. Forgot it. Good night. I mean morning." I said going out of his room.i took a deep breath after I closed the door.

I went to the hall.Calum was sleeping on the coach. I sat next to him on the floor. I kissed his head and caressed his head. I loved him so much. Every inch of him is perfect. I stood up and went to the kitchen. I took a glass and full it with water. i thought of Calum leaving me. I imagine him cheating on me.i lost my senses and the glass fell of my hand. It had a loud sound I saw Calum sitting on the coach and looking at me from the top of the coach. " what happened?" he said standing up. I was frozen until I took a step and I felt a piece of glass in my foot.i saw Luke walking to me too." What was that sound?" Michael said walking in the kitchen. I saw Ashton too ." Oh my god! What did you done?" Calum said.i closed my eyes from the pain and the tears came out of my eyes.

I saw Ashton too." Are you okay?" Luke asked. I shake my head as a no answer. " why are you crying?" Ashton asked." Answer Rebecca! Are you hurt?" Calum asked. I nodded with my eyes closed." Where? Your feet?" Michael asked. I nodded again. " lets go!" Calum said taking me bridal style. I wrapped my arm around his neck. I was still crying." Why are you crying? Because of hurting?" Luke said. I nodded even thought he can feel i'm lying. He put me on the coach.i opened my eyes.i put my foot on the coach.Calum sat next to me and Mickey and Ash were next to him but Luke was behind the coach." What were you doing in the kitchen ?" Calum asked standing up and searching for the first aid kit in the kitchen." I wanted water."I said.

" why you lost your sense?" Ashton asked."I don't know . everything got blur." I lied again.Calum came back with the first aid kit.he sat again. " Luke can you help me taking out the glass of his sole?" why Luke? " why Luke? " I asked fast." Because his biology was better than us. " Michael said. I smiled at him. Luke walked to me. I was staring at him with an awkward look. Calum stood up and Luke sat on the coach looking at my sole. " it might hurt." He said.i nodded." Bite my hand if it hurts. It will decrease the pain." He said putting his hand on my lips.i nodded and opened my mouth and put his hand between my lips." are you ready?" he asked.i nodded putting my hand on his hand.

Thanks everyone, love you all<3

-love , Bita