Part 8 : the question!

I sat on the floor in the basement thinking of Luke and Calum . I loved them both but I should chose one of them.its really hard. I liked them both.Calum is so nice and friendly .he is so kind and I really love him.Luke is mysterious and romantic.hes so rude and I liked that so much.but I don't know if he likes me.the first night he kinda said im ugly and he don't like me but in the bowling salon he said sorry and he acted like he loves me.i smelled the jacket.capitan black .it was Luke's smell when I hugged him.i felt really safe when I hugged him.i reached the necklace.i looked at it.but Calum was different. He was so warm when I hugged him.his lips on my forhead gave me good fellings what if they were on my lips.( its not really smut but I'll write some smut later.because I love smut things:P)

I heard the door opening and then closing.it might be Selena.if someone can help me to chose it's definitely Selena.i went to the hall and saw Selena." I need to talk to you" I said when I saw her." Well ... hello to you too!" she said smilling." Seriously . in your room." " okay." We went to her room. Her room is like mine but the walls are green and you see the colour.i sometimes forgot my wall's colour because it's full of paintings.i love to paint.we sat on his bed and I told her everything that happened from the studio." Well... do you remember Jack?" " I do" it was true.i will never forgot Jack and what he done to Selena.he was a real bustard.he was her boyfriend and he cheated on her.Selena was in a bad situation for two months.she was really weak and sad.till she met Justin.( oh I love Jelena.i really ship them<3)Justin loved her just like she wanted." I don't want that to happen to my sister because youre so weak and you know I love you and I can't see you broken and sad."

I nodded.i loved her too.i got really angry when I found out what did Jack does to her," do you remember what did mom always told us? for love chooses , choose from your Heart and for serious chooses , choose from your mind,(my English is awful)chose by yourself.i can't help you.but think about it good okay?" thanks!!!! "ok"I said.she kissed my forehead and then hugged me.i was disappointed . " oh and I filled the application for your driving lessons.from tomorrow for four weeks." "thank you so much.i got really happy.

At night I lied on my bed.i looked at the necklace.i made my mind.i always dreamed of a guy who always stand by my side and always protected me .someone who will love me forever and someone that im always happy around him and I feel safe near him.i think there is just one person that is like that and that's no one except Calum.i felt asleep thinking of Calum.

~ 4 weeks later ~

It's been 4 weeks since Calum told me that he loves me.i finished the driving lessons.i woke up with my phone ranging. It was Calum.

-hi Becky.

-hi Cal.

-how are you?

-sleepy.

-sorry I will call you later.

-no say what you wanted to say.

-well I just wanted to tell you that we found a house.

-that's really good.

-do you want to come here for lunch?

My phone ranged again .it was Michael.

-sorry Cal Mikey is calling.i will answer you with text.bye.

-bye.love.

-I love you too.

I answered the phone.

-hi Rebecca!

-hi Michael.

-I wanted to ask you ... you know we found a house and ... its embarrassing... can you help me packing?because all the boys have siblings that help them but I don't.