Part 25 : again in the hospital !

~ Luke's pov ~

" Rebecca!" we all shouted starting running to her.we all stand over her as we saw her eyes closed. "Rebecca!" I said sitting down next to her." Rebecca! Come on open your eyes." I said pulling her into my lap." Becky you can't do this to me." I whispered trying to hold back tears. I looked up and see the lads and Hazel and Lilliyom crying. I hold Rebecca tighter to me. a paramedic came over to us." sir she needs to get to a hospital." He told me. I nodded and picked her up. we went over to an ambulance.when we got to the ambulance I gently placed Rebecca on the stretcher before sitting next to her.

Michael came over." Can I ride too?" he asked the paramedic. " yes sir but you should sit up front." He nodded. " Luke?" I looked up at him. " the others are following us in one of the police cars." I nodded and he went to sit up front.i didn't know how long it takes to get there or what happened all I kept thinking about was that Becky needs to be okay.

~ an hour later ~

We waited in the waiting room for an hour. I couldn't stop pacing around the room. No one could talk. Lilliyom was still there. " sorry love we took you to here too." Michael said breaking the silent. She looked up at us and smiled sadly." No matter. We got friends." I stopped pacing and looked at her. Hazel got up from where she was sitting and went over to her. She stood up too. Hazel sniffled and pulled her into a hug. " thank you." Hazel said as she was letting go of her."for what?" " for saving our friend." " I didn't save her. She saved me. I was simply doing what she told me to do.without her plan we both would still be there.i owe Rebecca everything."

I started pacing again.i looked at the lads and ladies for a second. Calum had his head in his hand and Hazel was sitting next to him rubbing his back. Michael is holding a crying Lilliyom. I think they like each other. Ashton is staring off in space. I looked away from them and continued to pace. I stopped pacing when Ashton stood in front of me.i looked at him when he didn't say anything.he looked like he is about to cry. " Ashton are you okay?" I asked him."she is going to be okay right?" he asked me." yeah she has to be." I said." What if she's not?" his voice cracked as he asked me this. This isn't like Ashton.

I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back and started crying." You can't think like that Rebecca is going to be okay.she has to be." I said. I didn't notice the doctor enters the room until she spoke up." Rebecca Gomez." The minute we heard Rebecca's name we let go of each other and we all rushed over to the doctor. We reached her at the same time. We stared at the doctor before Calum spoke up."Is she okay?" " yes she's okay." She said with a sad smile. we all let out sighs of relief." But." The doctor started and I gulped.when a doctor says that it is almost never good.

"Rebecca is very weak. She hasn't been fed right for a while so she is underweight. She has a lot of bruises. Roughly 50 bruises. The bruises are everywhere. On her arms , legs , face , chest. We also have to operate on her because she had a broken rib that punctured her lung. Thankfully the lung was fixable. All together she has four broken ribs. Three on her left side and one on her right side. She also has a torn ligament in her right knee that will need surgery but she can't get that fixed until she is at the appropriate weight and most of her wounds are healed. She is also sleep deprived so she will need a lot of rest. That is all of her wounds. She is very lucky that she was found because if she was still there I would of given her another month tops before she died. She is a fighter that's for sure." When she told us all theses about Rebecca it felt like my heart was being ripped out.

She is no debut in a lot of pain. Lilliyom , Hazel and Michael were crying. Ashton and Calum were going to cry. We called Selena before the doctor come. She came with Justin. " hi guys. Where is she?" "I'll explain it for you Selena." Ashton Said. " can we see her?" I asked." Yes. She is in room 357 in 5th floor." She said leaving us crying. Ashton explained everything for Selena and Justin as we used the elevator to 5th floor.i was frozen once I get in front of her room. I slowly turned the doorknob. When I opened the door all the way and walked in the sight my heart broke even more.

Lying on a hospital bed covered in bruises and wires was my beautiful Rebecca. I could feel the tears threatening to fall. I went over to her side and gently grabbed her hand. Her eyes fluttered open and I was looking into the beautiful green eyes I haven't looked in for a week. Rebecca looked at me and smiled . I smiled back weakly and I felt a tear makes it way down my cheek. " what's wrong Luke? Why are you crying?" she said in her nice voice. " because I didn't protect you like I should of. You are really hurt Becky. You could of die." I said in tears.

-----

Oh my god I'm crying.!!!! Who put this onion here? Sorry! Thank you for reading this part too.i love every single one of you:*

-love , Bita