part 1 : the job

" hurry up Rebecca!!!" Selena shouted from downstairs. " i'm coming" i answered.i took my dresses and looked at the mirror.i saw an eighteen girl.her shiny green eyes was big and his white skin was like a wall.and she had dark black hair.i opened the door and saw an angry Selena down stairs." it's late." she grabbed the car's keys and opened the front door.

Selena is my sister.she is very lazy.we moved to Australia 2 years ago.our mom and dad are still in America.Selena is 3 years older than me but we are good sisters.today is my graduation day.when we were in the car Hazel texted me:"where are you girl ?" Hazel is my best friend from kindergarten.she moved here one year before me. "Hazel is waiting for me" i said."your late Rebecca" she increased the car's speed the car and i was just screaming .we were at the place."i hate you Selena" i said while getting out of the car."i love you too" Selena said with an smirk on her mouth . i rolled my eyes and start looking for Hazel.i found her and we sat next to her.they called my name and i got my graduation degree.

Selena invited Hazel to come to our house.she accepted but wanted to ask her brother Adam if he let her go.Hazel love her brother and she always listened to his advises. Adam ( don't worry it's not Adam Lambert!!!)is 5 years older than Hazel and Hazel and him are really like each other.they both have blonde hair and blue eyes.he let Hazel come with us.when we got home Selena ordered pizza and after lunch she started to texting her boyfriend Justin.yeah Justin Bieber. Hazel and i went to my room.

well about me i can say i'm selfish.i was the queen in our high school .everyone wanted me to be friend with them.i can play Violin very well.i finished the lessons 6 months ago and now i have degree. Selena and i also have a company that is for jewelry.Selena don't manage there anymore and i just go there for my free times.

then i found a very good style for hair and i twisted Hazel's hair.and then Selena shouted :"Justin invited us.he have a good news for Rebecca.we got dressed and went to Justin's house.he was alone at home."well Rebecca i found a job for you." Justin said while sitting on the couch next to Selena."what is it?" i asked."you can be hair stylist .a new boy band called 5 seconds of summer needs you.do you accept it?" Justin asked."well of course it will be fun."i said happily."ok i'll call their manager."Justin stood up and called their manager.after his call he sat down again."they accepted you.but you should go to the studio tomorrow at 8 A.M. to meet the guys.they are 4 boys.i know the address i'll text it Selena."Justin explained."okay thanks Justin.

then we ate dinner and watched TV.then Selena took Hazel and i to our house and went back to Justin's house.

i had so much stress .

how will the guys be?

are they funny?

are they older than me?

i couldn't sleep at night!!!!

~~~~~~

the boys will come next part.thanks for reading.