part 6 : the necklace

we walked into the saloon." go to number 9 .i reserved that one!" Luke said.i looked at him from back and smiled.i was between Michael and Calum, and Ashton and Luke was in front of us .we founds line number 9. " ok who play first?" Ashton asked." from oldest to youngest." Calum suggested.

" i can't play bowling!" i said." really? that's so easy!" Michael said." ok but i can't."i said." no matter we will teach you." Luke said.i smiled." so start from youngest to oldest." Ashton said.Luke took a ball and threw it after focusing.all of the bottles fell.

" see? focus on it and then threw it." Luke said.giving Calum a ball.i smiled and nodded. Calum threw the ball without wasting a second and all of the bottles fell." what should i focus on?" i asked looking at Calum who was standing next to me." on everything. ball,bottles, line,the amount of push and so on." Calum said.

i looked at Michael who threw the ball.all of the bottles fell except 2 of them." good work Mickey!" Luke said.Ashton took a ball and threw it.jist one of the bottles was still standing there." oh! my turn!" i said.

i took a ball.it was really heavy. i have never play bowling before. i threw it .i closed my eyes.when i opened it i saw... omg i did it really bad .there were still 5 bottles but no ball!" omg! i told you i can't play!" i said walking back next to Calum.they were all shocked." no you can you just need to focus!" Calum said.

Luke threw again and it was the same thing. Calum took a ball and stood there ." just be careful about the amount of push.look at what are you doing to see your problems.then threw the ball.that's it." Calum said looking at me .then he threw it.Ashton stood next to me.

" Calum and Luke are perfect at bowling.they taugh me and Michae too." Ashton said crossing his hands.i smiled." did you saw it?!" Calum said coming near me." yes sir i saw it." i said looking at him with a " egotist" face and went to the other side of line next to Luke.

when i stood next to Luke he looked at me with a weird face. i didn't look at him .Michael threw the ball.all of the bottles fell.we all clapped for him." yes Mikey !that's it." Luke said.Ashton took a ball and threw it .the bottles all fell." exhalent Ash!" Calum said high fiving with Ashton.Michael was standing next to me.

i took a ball and stood there. i was focusing on the ball when i felt two hands on my waist.i felt warm." here!" i noticed Calum's voice.he took me a bit back.i felt his warm chest on my back.he put his hand on my hand that had ball.he took my hand back." focus on the line." he said i nodded slowly." take your feet back." he said .

i put my feet back." throw it!" he whispered in my ear.then we threw it together. i felt two warm hands on my eyes.it was Calum' s.i put my hand on his hands.i just heard the ' yes!' and ' it was perfect ' s." you told me not to close my eyes and see my problems ,now you close my eyes . "

" because you have no problem!" Calum said taking his hand of my eyes.i looked at the end of the line.there was no bottle standing.i jumped and hugged someone. i didn't even know who it was." i finally did it! yey!" when i let go of the person.i noticed it was Calum.my cheeks got red.he smiled.

" im going to sit there guys.I'm tired.you continue !" Calum said.we all nodded.i first stood there next to Ashton .but then i found out that i should thank Calum." it was awesome Rebecca." Michael said." thank you.i go sit too." i answered." ok." they all three said together.

i walked to Calum .he was sitting on the bench in front of our line.i sat next to him.he was closing his eyes and his head was fallen back.when i sat the bench make a noise like it was old.and that waked Calum." sorry you were resting .i waked you." i said quickly." no it's not matter" Calum said." mmm ... i wanted to thank you for teaching me bowling!" i said.

" my pleasure!" i smiled.i looked at the boys.Luke was showing Michael how to throw the ball.when he threw it he looked at me with a worried face.when he saw that i saw him he looked back at the line." you know it took me 3months to throw it perfect.you learned it soo fast!" Calum said looking at me with a smile." maybe you didn't have a good teacher."

he smiled .i like his smile." well i jave something for you." Calum said searching in his pocket.i smiled.he took out a necklace. it was really beautiful. ( the picture!) it was blue and white. i put my hand on my mouth."omg! that's so nice!" he jusypt smiled .then he put it on my neck." how did you know blue is my favorite colour!" i said looking at the necklace.

i didn't noticed that Luke was staring at me with a sad face.what is wrong with him.first he said he doesn't like me and then he is jealous!?" i just picked it!" Calum said still smiling and looking at me." thank you!" i said hugging him to tight. he hugged me back.

" your welcome honey!" he whispered in my ear.honey!? omg ... wait ... i don't care i love Calum! we let go and the boys continued playing bowling." so... why did you bought it for me?" i askes smiling looking at Calum." because you are a good student!" " don't lie Calum! you didn't know that i will be good! beside it ... i couldn't do it if you weren't with me." " i ... knew it." he was lying.i could smell it!!but i didn't wanted to ruin my happiness so i didn't say anything.

about 1 hour later we were all tired and bored." I'm... hungry.lets go... to a ...restaurant or... something like... that." Michael said while he was out of breath,throwing himself on the bench next to Calum and drinking water at the end." that's a good idea lets go to pizza king!" Luke suggested." ok let's go there!" Calum said standing up." mr.Hood , i have to tell you while you were resting and talking to your new girlfriend we were playing bowling so hard and we need to rest!" Michael said shouting at the end." she's not my girlfriend Mike." Calum said taking Michael's hand and forcing him to stand up.

i looked at Luke who was standing in front of me and looking at me with a wierd face.i stood up and went affter Ashton and Michael and Calum to stop eye contacting with Luke.

is he okay!?

~~~~

thanks everyone for reading and supporting me.i love you all