Part 35 : again?!

I opened the door and we went outside."Rebecca I planned something." He whispered."what?" I whispered back. "they don't know that we made up. In the truth or dare I'll tell Michael to tell some of them to ask one of us to kiss each other . then they think that we won't but you kiss me and then we tell them that we made up!" Luke said. " okay!" I knocked on the door. Louis opened the door."hi guys!" " hi Lou!" I said." Hi Louis!" Luke said. "your faces are like you wanna kike each other!" Louis said closing the door. I rolled my eyes and went in the hall.everyone were there. " so we are complete. Let's make a circle. " Louis said moving a coach to giving us more space to sit. in the circle , first one was Hazel( I mean in the circle there is no first one but I wanna say their sits cause it's important for the game.i know it's weird but we play it like this . with a bottle .try it. It's fun) and then Calum , Michael, Liam , Zayn , me , Lilliyom , Harry , Niall , Luke , Ashton , Alice , Louis and then again Hazel. Michael spinet the bottle. It was Zayn and Ashton. "Truth or dare Ash?" " truth." "have you asked Alice to be your girlfriend?" " oh my god Zayn." He rolled his eyes. We all giggled."can I ask now?" we all laughed. "yes!" Zayn said." Will you Alice?" Ashton asked Alice. " of course!" Alice said and then he pecked her lips. We all clapped for them. Luke spinet the bottle. It stopped on Calum and Niall. "so Calum truth or dare?" "dare!" "knock on a door and ran." " what?" we all laughed. " okay which door?" "126!" Niall and Louis and Zayn and Harry and Liam laughed."what are you laughing at?" Hazel asked. " cause we knocked on that door for 3 times. This time he might catch you!" Zayn said looking at me at the end. I smiled. " fuck you guys!" Calum said standing up. "I'll film it." Niall said standing up. They went out. "we can continue!" Louis said spinning the bottle . it was Harry and Hazel."truth or dare Hazel?" "truth?" "are you virgin?" " shut up!" we all laughed. This is going to be a fun game. "are you?" he asked again. "yes!" "lie!" Zayn said. "what?" I asked. "yeah she's lying!" Louis said." no I'm not" Hazel said."we heard you! next door!" Zayn said. Hazel face palmed. We laughed and then we heard someone running and then knocking on the door and laughs. I opened the door.Calum and Niall ran into the room.i looked out and saw an angry man walking over to our room.i closed the room." Is he coming?" Niall asked. "yeah!"I said ."Liam!" Louis shouted. "not this time." Liam said."you knocked too!" Louis said throwing the bottle at him. "okay!" Liam said standing up. We heard a knock on the door.Liam opened the door. We all stood behind the door to listen to them." Hey man your kids have bothered me in my room for 4 times." We all giggled. "sorry! I'll tell them to not to disturb you again. I'm really sorry." "if they do it again I'll tell the hotel's manager." "sorry." Liam said closing the door. We didn't except it and we all fell down on each other. I fell on Luke. I wanted to be on his chest forever but we had a plan so I sat next to him.We all laughed and Liam looked at us with poker face. "don't do it again."he said looking at all of us."now give me that damn phone." He said smirking. Niall laughed and gave him the phone.we all stood up and stood around Liam and he played the film. In the film Calum knocked on the door and his fault was that he stood there to find out if the man was in the room. And when the man opened the door they started to run. We all laughed at them."let's continue the game." Niall said posting the film on instagram. We all liked it and Calum commented "fuck you Niall!" we sat where we were at the first. Michael and Luke ." truth or dare?" Michael asked ."dare!" "kiss Rebecca!"Luke turned to me without saying anything. They all which were disappointed of Luke to not to do it , turned to me to see if I would do anything to stop him.but I just smiled as Luke crawled to me with a smirk.i put my hands on his cheeks and put his forehead on mine. He stood on his knees and took my wrists .he put my wrists on each side of my head and lied me down. I started laughing. "oh you made up?" Lilliyom asked. We didn't answered. I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine. God knows how much I missed them. We started making out till I heard Zayn."okay lovers. Stop it and keep it for the night" Luke stood up and I sat again and he sat on his place. "oh my god I'm crying. I hate this onion smell!" Louis said . we all laughed.he spinet the bottle . it stopped on me and Alice."truth or dare Al?" "truth. I've seen dare!" I giggled."so... which one of people sitting here you love more than Ash?" "no one." "okay I'll ask another. That was expected. Who do you love after Ash?" she looked at Ash and he smiled. She turned back to me and then looked at the ground."emmmm ... Luke." What? Please don't repeat Hazel. I looked at Luke. He looked at me with a ' I didn't know ' look. I turned to look at the bottle. " okay okay." Zayn said spinning the bottle. It stopped on Harry and Louis. "truth or dare Lou?" "truth Harold!" "do you love any of these girls?" "no! only you are in my heart!" we all laughed and Harry smirked. (oh I'm Larry shipper.) Harry spinet the bottle and it stopped on Ash and Liam. "guys it's time for the lunch. We will continue after the lunch." Michael said standing up. We all stood up and went into the hotel's restaurant . we sat next to each other. I was between Luke and Zayn. I felt Zayn's hand on my hand. I looked at him and he just smiled I turned to Luke and saw that one of his eyebrows was up. I let go of Zayn's hand and put my hand on the table.( she is left-handed) When we finished our lunch Luke took my arm and took me to our rooms floor before anyone could come. "what are you doing Luke?" I said while he pushed my arm and we walked out of the elevator. "let me go!" I said trying to took my arm out of his hand. " Luke I said let me go!" he pushed me against a wall and put his hands on each side of me."what do you want Luke?" "you love him yeah?" "who are you talking about?" " Zayn Rebecca Zayn" he screamed. "no Luke." I said putting my hands on his arm .he just looked at me as I walked to the 251 room. it was good to steal the room's card from Louis. I sat on the coach. We just made up this morning and now we have another fight. Is it in my destiny to never be with Luke? "mrs.thief ! open the door." I heard Louis . I stood up smiling and opened the door. We sat again but we changed the seats. This time I was next to Ashton and then Liam and Calum and Lilliyom and Hazel and Michael and Louis and Luke and Alice and Harry and Zayn and Niall. "just we should come on . it's 3 now. We should be in studio at 5:30." Liam said."you can't escape from the game Payno. Say truth or dare?" "I know Tommo. dare." "wait a minute." Ash said standing up. "can you please come with me Rebecca?" Ash said. "of course." I said standing up. I looked at Luke and noticed that he intertwined his hand with Alice. How? We went in the kitchen. "so I wanna make something to give him to eat."Ash whispered. "ohm" "you need help?" I scared and turned to see Louis." Oh my god. You scared me." " sorry gorgeous " Louis said kissing my cheek. These guys are really crazy."so first coca!" Ash said opening the refrigerator ." with salt." Louis said opening a cabinet."and sugar!" I said ."oh awful!" Ash said pouring salt and sugar in it." Pepper!" Ash said looking at me with a satanic smile. I rolled my eyes.What if Ashton loves me? what if Luke love Alice back? What if Zayn and Louis love me?oh my god!Thanks for reading .love you all so much.

-love , Bita