Part 10 : the fight

He had an accident . I put my hand on my mouth .i stood up . the car escaped. I ran to Calum. I sat on the floor next to him.i put his head on my thighs. There was blood every where.i was so scared .i started sobbing ." open your eyes Calum... please don't leave me.please." my phone.i took out my phone and called the emergency ." they're coming Calum... hold on... be with me... please .. I love you." The emergency car came.they put him on the stretcher. I went into my car and followed the emergency car to the hospital . I called Ashton.

-hi Rebecca.

-hi Ash.

-hey why are you crying? What happened?

-Calum... he had an accident. Just come here with the boys.in the center hospital.

-okay okay calm down.

-I can't bye.

-bye.

We arrived. They got him in the hospital.i ran after his stretcher but then they went in the ICU." Sorry miss .you can't get in." " I should see him." "we will do our best but you can't get in.sorry."

" fuck this." I whispered going to sit on a chair.why in my first date? Why? I heard someone rushing inside when I sat.i turned. It was the boys. I stood up and went there. "hey boys here." "what the hell happened?" Michael asked." I wanted him to get my bag and then he had the accident.it was really scary .there was blood on his face and dress.it was horrible ."I said starting the sobs again."shhhh.come and sit."Luke said hugging me.even his hug couldn't calm me down.we sat."promise me that you will never ever blame yourself for this."Ashton said who was sitting on the floor in front of me." It was all my fault."I said in cries.Luke hugged me tighter. "no it wasn't ."Micheal said who was next to Luke." It was what if I didn't want him to get my bag.we were having fun .why did I ask him to do that?" I said .i really blamed my self." Hey listen to me. Sometimes something happen to us that we can't do anything about them and when they happen we just can come up with them.it's like..." Luke left his sentence unfinished because the doctor had came out of the ICU.we all jumped and ran to him." how is he? Will he be okay?" I asked in rush.Luke's hand was still on my shoulder. "he had a bad accident and he lost a great amount of blood .he had some bruises on his and some scars .we did our best and now he is alright but he is in coma and ..." he said.my heart was in my trousers. "how much he will be in coma?" I asked fast."oh till he open his eyes.he is knocked out now.but you can see him and just family .who are you?" he asked.

"his brothers." Ashton said looking at the boys. "im his ... girlfriend." I lied even thought im not yet. "You can see him but we should change his room.i don't think you like the ICU room." "no we don't." I said with confidence. Then they changed his room.i saw him in the hallway.he was paled. I hold my tears.Luke hugged me to avoiding me from seeing him. I went to his room. And closed the door. I sat next to him. I took his hand which had something around his middle finger.i kissed it and then started caressing his head.

Why should this happen to me? Why in my first day ? why did I want that fucking bag?what can I do without him?i kissed his head.then I heard the door opening and closing. It was Luke. " hey you okay?" he asked." I nodded." I know its hard for you but please don't blame yourself.please." " I cant." He came closer to me." For me Becky." " don't ... don't call me Becky." " sorry I forgot that you are mad at me and you hate me." " no I don't I just ... " " yes you do . look Rebecca im not playing a game with you.you think I act like a weirdo. A day hate you the next day be romantic and yes I listened to you and Calum at the pizza king. you don't need an enemy when you have a friend like me.and if Calum have told you about paige it was her fault not mines." He shouted.i felt tears in my eyes. I stood up at the middle of his fight.

I didn't say any thing."oh my god." He said taking my hand and hugging me." Sorry sorry sorry im a screwed up mess.im an idiot. Im an stupid guy." "you're not Luke." I didn't know what to say except that so I just tried to make him happy.we let go of each other."I need to call Selena." " okay."

I went out and saw Michael and Ashton sitting on the chairs. I called Selena.

-hi sis.

- hi Sel.

- how was the date?

- awful. Calum had an accident and we are in hospital now.

- really ? do you want me to come there?

- no Selena . I don't want paparazzi here.hes in coma.

- will you come home?

- no ill be here till his excuse.

I saw Micheal trying to speak with his body language saying ' no you won't 'I turned.

- okay and I need to tell you something too.

- what? I just hope it's a good news .

- yes it is.you're going to be aunt Rebecca 8 months later.

- hahaha. Funny joke! But It didn't took away my sadness.

- im not joking.

- what the actual fuck? That's perfect .

- I know. Im so exited im going to be mom.i should tell mom and dad and Justin and Alice too.

- okay bye.

- bye.

I turned.Michael stood up." No you're not staying here." " I don't think that's a part of your business." " you shouldn't stay here." " hey let her do what she wants." Ashton said." She shouldn't stay." " why? Why should I leave him here?" " because ... because Calum will get mad if he find out that you were here." I didn't say anything and just went to his room.i slammed the door behind my self.what is wrong with him? I thought we are like sister and brother.my relation ship is bad with everyone. My life is a piece of shit.

~~~~

Thanks everyone for reading my story .if you love 5sos comment you idea about my story.if you have an idea or a suggestion for my story please tell me.i love to read notes and letters like books.i love you all:*

-love , Bita