Part 14 : his diary

"happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you and happy birthday to you!" we all sang as I let go of Ashton's eyes to see us." wow guys you're so amazing!"he said looking at his other sides to see the cake and the presents. " thank you all." " you're welcome." Selena and I said together.we laughed." I never saw you together .you're so cute.and of course your friend Hazel."Calum said looking at Hazel with a smile.well I should remind you that Hazel is so damn sexy and everyone fall in love for her." And Rebecca really loves you. She always talks about you" I got red." Really? " he asked." Yes.even with me!" Hazel said." Shut up girls please" I said." So whose idea was this surprise?" Ashton asked.Luke talked before I could say Calum.

" Rebecca!" I wanted to say no but he put a kiss on my cheek and went to kitchen.i stood up with anger all my body and went to kitchen.Luke was searching in a cabinet." Hey I want to talk to you!" " okay" he said slamming the cabinet's door.we went to his room.it was designed so nice.the wall was dark blue and the bed was black.there was a shell full of legos and the second floor of it was full of books in different colors. An I pod was on a black wooden table with two shells on top of it . on the first one was a laptop and on the second one was 3 different kinds of penguins dolls." I know you want to talk about the kiss." " so... " " so?" " why did you do that?" he took a step and I took one back." Because I love you.i loved you since I saw you in the studio. But I scared ... I scared to be loved again and then I hurt again.but you chose Calum." He said taking steps to me and me going back till I felt the wall on my back.

" I loved you but you chose Calum!" with his name his nose was touching mines. I looked in his lovely blue eyes."you're beautiful" he whispered.he was going to kiss me.i pushed him away." Sorry hemmo

But I love Calum." " he will broke your little heart.im telling you now." " I don't need you to be sad about what I chose." " you'll see how broken hearted you are .i promise you." " I won't if you don't try to separate us." " he is not good for you!" " he is . he is the only one I need." " no he isn't. " I didn't say anything and went out. I wiped my tears and went into the hall.they were all sitting on the floor looking at a box full of CD." Hey Rebecca come and chose." Selena said.i walked to them and sat next to Calum.he looked at me with a smile.then his smile disappeared. " what happened?" he whispered.i wanted to talk but Ashton interrupted me ." mean girls or titanic?" he asked me.better ! I didn't have to lie to Calum." Mean girls!" I said rubbing my eyes." Hey don't you remember we saw it for 6 times!" Hazel asked me. " I don't care!" I said trying to slay her.

We sat on the coach as Michael put the CD in the TV.i didn't pay attention to the film and at every funny part which I laughed at before I just smiled and that was because of Calum who turned to look at me with a smile , expecting me to laugh hard like Selena or Ashton.at the middle of the film he turned to me and asked me : " what's wrong?" " nothing I just have an splitting headache ." " do you want to sleep?" " yes." " you can sleep on my bed.i'll sleep on the coach or somewhere else.now lets go." We stood up and went to his room.i lied on his bed. What if Luke was right? What should I do if I don't have Calum? That's not possible .i ask him that question even thought he will say no." will you ever leave me?" " no of course not." He said putting the blanket on me.there was a debut in hid voice which scared me.he kissed my forehead , turned the lights off and went out of the room.

I blinked for some times.i sat on the bed.i looked out the window.it was still dark.i looked at the clock on the wall. It was 3 in the morning.i opened the door.the hallway was dark.they were all sleeping.something took me to Luke's room. I opened the door.he was sleeping on the bed. He was so nice and peaceful in sleep.his mouth was a bit open which made him so cute.i noticed two notebooks next to his I pod. I took the first one .one the first page was written ' song book , just for one person : R.H.G' is that me?well im Rebecca Hilary Gomez!the first page was named : never be.i read the song even thought I don't know thw tune.it was really nice.i loved it.it made me cry.