part 4 : love? no!

~ Rebecca's pov ~

" what?!" me and Luke and Ashton and Calum said at the same time." you texted Selena that you like one of us!" Michael said." give it to me Michael!" i said trying to take my phone from Michael but he took a step back." first tell us which one do you like?!" Michael said." none of you guys.now give it to me!" i said trying again." no! first tell us which one?!"Michael repeated." i said !none of you.give it to me." i said again.

i was so stupid.why i forgot about that text? i won't say anything to Michael but maybe later!

" so why you text this to Selena?!" Michael asked me.Calum and Luke and Ashton were just looking at us." just for fun.give it to me Mike!" i said tying again. Michael took my hand with his hand and his other hand locked my phone and put it in his pocket." it will be with me till you tell me which one do you like." Michael said letting go of my hand.

" it's not funny Michael .i need my phone." i said.Michael sat on the chair again and i finished his hair.then i did Luke's and Calum's too.then Ashton called thier manager that they will go to interview's place by themselves. we went to the car.Ashton drove again and Luke was next to him.me and Calum and Michael were in the back.i gave Ashton my address and we got there.

" we will call you when we want you!" Luke said.Ashton looked at him with 'stupid ' look." oh ... so give us you home phone number." Luke said.i gave him my number." why you should have her number?!" Michael said." i will give it to you!" Luke said.i smiled." no you are doubtful." Michael said." no I'm not!" Luke said.i started laughing. Ashton and Calum too.

" you love Rebecca Luke." Michael said.the smile disappeared from my lips.like Ashton and Calum. Luke turned." no i don't. why i should love her?!" Luke shouted.i got angry.well I'm a perfect girl why shouldn't Luke love me?! i kinda got sad too.in highschool all of the boys loved me.

i opened the car's door and got out of the car but before i close it Calum got out too.i didn't turn.Calum took my arm and made me turn." Rebecca!" Calum said." what?!" i asked looking at the ground." i wanted to tell you something if you don't mind." Calum said.i felt a tear coming down my face.i wiped it." say Calum!" i said in a crying voice.Calum let go of my hand.

" well first you shouldn't cry!" Calum said." I'm not crying" i said.i took my head down and stared at the ground.my hair covered my face so that Calum won't see my tears." you are!." Calum said.before i could open my mouth, Calum collected my hair and put them behind my ear.then took my face up with his hand on my chin. i looked up at his chocolate shinny eyes.he smiled and wiped my tears with his tomb finger.and his other fingers were on my cheek.

i smiled." it's better!" he smiled again." well i wanted to say sorry about Michael and Luke." Calum said putting his hands in his jeans' pockets." you don't need to say sorry." i said." and ..." Calum said.he took a phone out of his pocket." i have two phones.it can be with you till Michael give up.it's empty.it just has 1 contact that it's my main phone." i nodded.taking the phone from him.it was a white galaxy star.it wasn't my i phone but was better than nothing.

" thanks Calum." " your welcome." we stared at each other with a smile for about 2 minutes." oh Calum your interview. you will bre late." i said." oh i made you late too!" he said smiling.then he huged me.i put my hand on his shoulders with wierd speed.he was really warm.i didnte wanted to let him go.but i had to.

he let go ." bye Becky!" he said waving for me." good ... bye" i said waving for him.he sat in the car.Ashton waved too.butLuke was looking straight at the road and Michael was ... i think sleeping.oh his hair will destroy!?

i was really confused. they went and i was still standing in the alley.none has called me with a nick name. Becky...!his voice was still in my head. i opened the door and went in.

~ Calum's pov ~

we got out of the alley.what did i do?! i touched her face... i huged her... i call her with a nickname... three disasters after each other.i was going too fast.i was really angry from Luke and Michael." why you acted like that Luke?!" Ashton said loudly.Luke didn't say anything." I'm talking to you boy!" Ashton shouted.

" acting like what?! " Luke shouted.Michael was taking a nap.he waked and we looked at each other with a sad face." what have she done to you that you were making her sad." Ashton said." i didn't make her sad!" Luke said.he kept looking straight at the road." so i made her cry?!" i asked.Luke didn't say anything.

" answer my question Luke! why did you make her say that she won't come with us for interview? why did you say that you don't love her!" Ashton said." be cause i don't love her !that's a lie.just because we had fun at the library doesn't mean that i love her!" Luke said finally turning to Ashton but Ashton couldn't look at him.

" well pls don't hurt her" i said.Michael turned to me with a wierd face." oh ... i ... had ... a ... mistake." Michael said really slowly." no!" i said." Calum fell in love not Luke." Michael said." no i just said that be careful she's a girl and she's sensitive."i explained." ding dang ! new news : Calum Thomas Hood fell in love! " Ashton said.i just was tired enough to not argue with them so i just said:" shut up guys!"

even Luke laughed.i like it when we have a fight and we finish it by laughing.Michael and Ashton laughed too.( Ashton gigled!) i laughed too." so do you think Rebecca loves Calum too?" Michael asked." shut up ! shut up! shut up!" i start saying in a quiet voice." maybe !" Ashton said.i continued." why don't we ask her!?" Luke said turning.i was all the time looking at my feet but when i saw his devil smile ... " shut up!" i shouted.

they started laughing again.oh my god!!!! " I'll try it!" Michael said taking his phone out of his pocket. my cheeks got red and Luke noticed them." we won't make her sad tomato!" Michael and Ashton and Luke started laughing.Michael tried to look at me.but then he gave up and took Rebecca's home phone number from Luke and call her.

oh my god!?!?!? don't do that !?!?!

~~~~

thanks everyone for reading.i love you all.here are some questions that will be answered in the next part :
1.Does Rebecca love Calum?
2.Does she love Luke?
3.Does Calum love Rebecca?
4.Doea Luke love Rebecca?
i know they're laughable but they are the story's important objects. that's why my story sucks.