Part 22 : last first kiss

" Hey look there is a store! "Hazel said pointing at a store. We went in it . it was so big and it had a lot of dresses. Hazel found a short red dress. She wore it. I was looking in the dresses. " do you want help?" I heard someone. I turned and saw Luke. " oh if you do it's better." He came beside me and took out a short dress. It had just one sleeve and it had flowers on it.the colors in it were black , orange , pink , white and grey. It was really nice."what about this?" he showed me the dress."good." I said smiling." try it." He said."what?" " I said try it. Wear it." " okay." I take the dress and went to a room.i saw Hazel coming out from another room. She turned and showed her dress to Calum.he smiled and then they hugged each other.i smiled.Hazel saw me." is it good?" she asked. I nodded." Who chose that dress?" " Luke." " it's so nice. Come on wear it." I smiled.

I went to the room and wore it but I couldn't zip it.it was in the back of my dress and I couldn't do it. I opened the door hoping that Hazel standing there to zip it but the only one that I saw was Luke." You want help?" he asked. " emmmm have you seen Hazel?" " that wasn't my answer." He said taking steps toward me.he came in the room and the door closed behind him. " well... yes I can't zip it." " here." He said taking my waist and making me turn. I collect my hair and took them up to make his work easier. He zipped it. I turned." Thanks." " you look nice." He said smirking. I looked at myself in the mirror. He was right. The dress fitted me perfectly. " but I don't think it will be good for everyone." He said putting his hands on my waist and looking at me in the mirror.

" you know I'm shy!" I said smiling. He giggled. " okay lets show it to the others." I said turning to face him.we stared at each other for an awkward moment.he put a part of my hair , behind my ear with a smirk. Then he put his hand on my cheek. I started blushing and looking at the ground. " don't."he whispered making me staring at his eyes. I looked up at him.his eyes were shining because of the lights in the room. I fall in love with him every second that I spend with him.this is the effect that he have on me.

the first second he was staring at me and then his lips were touching mine .i put my hands on his face and kissed him back.he put his hand on my waist and turned me and put my back against the wall. He started kissing my neck and then He leaded his hand to my back and unzipped the dress." I'll zip it again." He whispered in my ear. I nodded.he was taking off my dress and keeping kissing me when Hazel opened the door." Come o... oh my god sorry." She saw us and I tried to take my dress from falling me and Luke let go of me but she closed the door.i looked at Luke. he put his forehead on mine and stared at me. "we should be more careful honey." He whispered then started kissing me again.

We let go of each other.then he zipped my dress again. He pecked my lips again. I smiled and opened the door. I saw everyone there. Why they weren't there when I wanted help? They were all laughing when they saw us.Luke stood next to Ashton who was giggling so hard ." what are you laughing at?" I asked." Nothing." Hazel said covering his smiley face in his hands."don't you dare to tell them ... " they all laughed.i face palmed . " you're so cute." Hazel said. I started shaking my head ." just say... how is the dress?" " per-fect."(like Leroy in best song ever!) they all said. We all laughed.these 5 people are the best people that I've seen in my life.

I changed my dress and we bought the dress. I mean Luke bought it for me.we went back to the mall and I started searching for the bathroom. I found it and went in.i did my business and I looked at myself in the mirror and saw another girl behind me." hi bye" she said and then she put a tissue on my mouth and I was knocked out after screaming for 5seconds(of summer!).

~ Luke's pov ~

I was waiting for Rebecca to come out of the bathroom and kiss her again. She was so sweet.but she was late." Hazel can you check the bathroom please? I think something happened to her." I asked Hazel. " yes . of course." She went in and then came out." No one were there." " what do you mean? Where did she go?" Michael asked." I don't know. But there was another door there to outside." " she didn't go somewhere. Somebody took her." We went out of the mall." Rebecca!" we looked for her but there was no clue of where she was.i was scared then my phone rang. It was an unknown number.

-hello. Who are you?

- hi. I don't think it's a good way to talk to people that are unknown to you.but you know me.

- who the hell are you?

Hazel and the boys stand near me so that they could heard the girl talking on the phone.

-oh you forgot me fast.i thought I will always be in your heart.

- Paige?

***

Thanks for reading. Next part is my fav. I hope you enjoyed this part.

i just finished watching Home and it was perfect. i love it!

-love, Bita