Part 17 : the worst birthday in the world

It's been a week and me and calum went on 4 more wonderful dates. Today (16th of july ) I woke with my phone's rang.it was an unknown number.

-hello?

-hi Rebecca.

-Luke? Is that you?

-yes. It's me.

-how did you get my number.

-Calum.

-okay .

-okay?

-why did you call me?

-oh sorry.are you okay? I mean your feet?

-yes.i'm.

-well today is my birthday and I'm inviting everyone.will you come? With Hazel and Selena?

-of course and ... happy birthday.how old are you now?

-16.

-what?

-what?

-you made a band when you were 15?

-yes.

-young!

-okay! Tonight at 7.i'll text the address.

-okay!i'll come at 7.anything else?

-and don't bring present! I'm not kid.

-I'll get you present but I'll give it to you another day.but why are you prohibiting presents?

-cause everyone like you knows that I'm turning 16 and ... you know they think I'm a kid.I'm growing.

-okay . I got it. You're shy.

-you can think like that.

-ha.okay.goobye.

-bye.

I smiled at how kid he is."Selena!" " what?" " Luke's birthday.get ready.at 7.""okay Reb!" I hate it when she calls me Reb. I rolled my eyes and started looking for a good dress.Ashton's wasn't important because we were familiar to each other but Luke's is important cause he invited everyone he could." A good dress! A good dress! A good dress! Aha! No! A good dress!" I said to myself .finally I found a short white dress which was so cute and nice.i took out Calum's necklace and wore another simple necklace and did my hair so simple and I just curled them.Selena was so nice. She wore a red long dress and used a straighter for her hair.

I texted Hazel the address and told Calum that I'll go by myself.(he texted me before)it was 7 when we both sat in Selena's car.my phone rang again.it was unknown again.

-hello?

-hello.Mrs.Gomez?

-yes?

-this is police.we found the driver which had the accident with your boyfriend.

-really? That's perfect.

-he did another accident and arrested there.

-thank you.

-we wanted to tell you.

-thanks.

-goodbye.

-bye.

" who was it?" " police.they captured the driver." " good." "yes." We arrived to their house it was full of people.i saw Michael in the hall." Hi Mickey!" " hi Rebecca.where is Calum?" " he'll come by himself." " okay.have a nice night." " you too." I went near the window so that I could see him when he comes." Who are you waiting for?" I turned and saw Luke." Calum." " good.are you having fun?" " yes here is perfect." " glad you like it.you're beautiful tonight." " thanks." Then the song changed to Tenerife sea by Ed sheeran. Luke sang with it. I was laughing at him so much.

You look so wonderful in your dress , I love your hair like that
The way it falls on the side of your neck , Down your shoulders and back
We are surrounded by all of these lies , And people who talk too much
You got the kind of look in your eyes , As if no one knows anything but us
Should this be the last thing I see , I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need
I'm so in love, so in love , So in love, so in love
You look so beautiful in this light , Your silhouette over me
The way it brings out the blue in your eyes , Is the Tenerife Sea
And all of the voices surrounding us here , They just fade out when you take a breath
Just say the word and I will disappear , Into the wilderness
Should this be the last thing I see , I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need
I'm so in love, so in love , So in love, so in love
(Lumière, darling , Lumière over me )x6
Should this be the last thing I see , I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need
I'm so in love, so in love , So in love, love, love, love, So in love
You look so wonderful in your dress , I love your hair like that
And in a moment I knew you, Beth

"thank you! Do you know the meaning of lumière?" I asked him." bien sûr madame cela signifie lumière( of course lady it means light!)" I laughed. Both of us know French. " hey look Calum is coming." I looked out the window and saw the taxi but when he came out of the taxi another girl came out with him which was no one except ... Hazel!!!

I ran out of the house with Luke following me.i walked to Calum and Hazel which their hands were intertwined. I felt tears in my eyes." What are you doing Calum?" I asked with tears coming down my face.Luke was behind me and the music was loud enough that no one hear us." look Becky I will explain everything for you." " don't call me Becky!" I shouted."don't shout Becky!" " I said don't call me Becky!" " calm down Rebecca!" Luke said trying to take my hand.

" I trusted you. I loved you." I said in cries."I can't be with someone that I don't love." " you could just tell me.tell me you don't want me anymore.i was like a doll to you?" " hey calm down!" Hazel said. " shut up! " " know your level!" Calum said." Okay!Then who is she?" " my girlfriend!" my heart torn apart. Luke punched Calum in face. His face turned." Wait Luke ! don't!" I said stopping Luke." He cheated on you!" he shouted." I know!" I said with cries." I can explain it for you!" Calum said." Explain what? Ha? Explain what?" " our relationship!" " me and yours or you and hers?" "both!" " I don't want to hear you anymore. I loved you.i would do anything for you.i needed you. I wanted you.but what did you do except breaking my heart? You're a bustard ! I hate ... " and then I felt pain in my cheek.my face was turned.He slapped me! I felt another tear coming down my face."I hate you too!" Calum said taking Hazel's hand again.i turned my face and looked at his chocolate eyes for the last time before I ran to somewhere.

Thanks thanks I belong to all of you:* actually i love this part.

-love, Bita