Part 19 : the first date

"what? When?" "last night she came with Calum and got the room." " shit.what should I do now?" "be in my room?" he asked .i turned to him."what do you mean.2 persons in 1 room." "we can be one if you want." He said putting his hand on my hand."no Lucas! You know I'm in the level that I don't want to have another relationship." I said taking my hand off."you're right.but what should we do about your stay?" " I have no choose I should live with one of guys except ... Calum." I said looking at the ground.Lucas was swinging the swing very slowly." Oops."I heard Luke.i turned." What?" " my ring.it fell on the ground." " I'll get it for you." I said standing up.i went behind the swing and then found his ring.and then i planned this.

I swung the swing as fast as I could but just once. Because Luke stopped it with his foot.he was falling from the swing." You will pay for that!" he said standing up and running after me. I was running as fast as I could. But I'm not good at running.so Luke got me from back I was laughing so hard.he was laughing too. " you should pay for that!" he said taking me bridal style.i was screaming. He put me on a simple swing.i wanted to escape but I scared that I fall. He went behind me and swang the swing so fast.i was screaming." Lucas ... please.... Lucas... stop it." " you should say Lucas is the sexiest boy ever."

"I won't say that! Please ... stop it." " say Luke is the sexiest boy ever." " okay ... Luke is the ... sexiest boy ... ever. Now stop it." He stopped the swing." Oh my god I hate you Lucas." I said standing up." You did worse." He said .we started walking side by side. I felt a hand on mine . I looked down and saw Luke's hand on my hand. I intertwined my fingers. He smiled. I like him smiling. He is so nice when he is smiling. " let's lay down here." He said pointing at a place full of grass. " okay." I said sitting there.we both laid next to each other.we were staring at the sky.

" hey look !that cloud is like a heart." Lucas said pointing at a cloud.i looked at it." Yes I found one like baby and one like the word enemy."I said pointing at two clouds."Becky I think it means the things that are coming to your life." "really? Yeah it can be." I remembered the heart one." Love." I whispered looking at Luke who was looking at me.i looked back at the sky."let's listen to music".he played one by Ed Sheeran (well I love Ed Sheeran.)

Tell me that you turned down the man , Who asked for your hand
'Cause you're waiting for me , And I know, you're gonna be away a while
But I've got no plans at all to leave
And would you take away my hopes and dreams and just stay with me?
All my senses come to life , While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I
Have ever been and I'll never leave again , 'Cause you are the only one
And all my friends have gone to find , Another place to let their hearts collide
Just promise me, you'll never leave again , Just promise me, you'll always be a friend
'Cause you are the only one

I looked at him.and then kissed his cheek.then I giggled.he smiled.

Take my hand and my , Heart and soul, I will
Only have these eyes for you , And you know, everything changes but
We'll be strangers if we see this through , You could stay within these walls and bleed
Or just stay with me , Oh lord, now
All my senses come to life , While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I
Have ever been and I'll never leave again , 'Cause you are the only one
And all my friends have gone to find , Another place to let their hearts collide
Just promise me, you'll always be a friend , 'Cause you are the only one
I'm stumbling off drunk, getting myself lost , I am so gone, so tell me the way home
I listen to sad songs, singing about love , And where it goes wrong
All my senses come to life , While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I
Have ever been and I'll never leave again , 'Cause you are the only one
And all my friends have gone to find , Another place to let their hearts collide
Just promise me, you'll always be a friend , 'Cause you are the only one

"it was my conversation with you.cause you are the only one."I said smiling ."I promise." He said.i remembered his birthday." So you can speak in French?" I asked him. " yes." " combien de temps ça a pris vous à apprendre?( how long it took you to learn?" I asked him with a smile. He laughed." deux ans(two years)." He answered with a big smile." vous faire J'aime ça? ( do you like it?)" I asked. We both laughed. I love speaking French with him." pas plus que toi( not more than you.)" " je t'aime( I love you)" I said with a smile." Je t'aime davantage( I love you more.)" he said.i smiled and stared at him. I really love him." Wait what time is it?" I asked sitting on the grass." 9:30." " hey let's go. I wanna watch the vampire diaries ." " why?" "because they don't show it again." " okay."he said standing up. He pulled a hand for me. I took his hand and when I stood up he put his other hand on my waist and then he pushed me against himself.i stared into his lovely blue eyes and then we let go of each other."do you want to watch it in my house? We can watch it together." "Your house?" "The one that my birthday was there.my parents aren't home." "Okay."We walked to our house and I took my keys and told Selena that I'm going to Lucas' house.we sat in the car and then arrived there.we went in.

I turned the TV on and changed the channel to the CW. Luke got something to eat and we sat on the coach watching TV.it was season 4 episode 7.Caroline's sentences hurt me.

Caroline-are you sure that this is what you want? Cause Stefan is your soul mate .

Elena- it's not like I don't love Stefan anymore. But I can't deny that ever since I turned. my feelings for Damon have become more intense.is he okay?

" is he okay?" I asked Luke.he turned to me." thinking about Calum?" he asked I nodded.

Caroline-no.he's heartbroken.

" no he is heartbroken. A bit." Luke repeated the dialog in the film like me.and next dialog was in my heart.(which Elina said) ' I need to figure out what these feelings actually means'

Caroline-I think your so-called feelings for Damon are really starting clouding your judgment and I don't like it and the thoughts of you two together really makes me want to barf.

Elena-thank you for making this very difficult time so much easier .

Caroline to Klause-as her best friend it is my duty to warn her when she's making a giant mistake, right?and now she's taking Damon's side on everything.

This episode is on time for my situation.

Thanks for reading.the dialogs are the real ones in the film.

Love , Bita

4