"Hold the fuck on. La'Mecca? Short, darkskin bitch with the longest mangled tracks from the hood?" Monica inquired as she stared in disbelief.

"Yeah how you know her." Shayla asked.

"Bitch was my original roommate I made Givenchy get me the fuck out of there I can't room with that bitch" Monica said rolling her eyes.

"Don't let her get no where near y'all men. Bitch will try to put her mouth in so many places they don't belong. Never trust anything she says neither; that was my first mistake. Every chance I get I damn near rip her hoe ass head off" Shayla started to get a deranged look on her face. As if she was imagining herself killing La'Mecca or something.

Lyn started snapping her fingers I'm front of Shayla's face to pull her out of her trance. "Hello come back to earth bitch" Cheyanne chuckled at Lyn's remark. Shayla blinked twice as Monica began to speak.

"Well she better think twice about even laying a finger on my best friend he don't need anymore distractions at all. And that's exactly what these hoes is.. A distraction" she said crossing her legs taking the blunt from Taylor.

"Bitch why you keep saying best friend? Bitch that's ya boyfriend you ain't fooling nobody. He keep you in designer, claiming you and keeping yo pockets full. Bitch start claiming that nigga" Shai erupted in laughter after she finished speaking.

"I love him I do but part of me feels like he still in love with Jackie. I'm not sure he even ready for a relationship." Monica proclaimed as she shrugged her shoulders. Before Shai had a chance to retort with a witty comment all their phones went off simultaneously.

Three iPhones and three Galaxyies erupted in chimes signaling they had a message. They looked at each other before grabbing their phones out their respective pockets, purses and bras and checked the message.

GroupmeVaTrip- Everyone meet in the conference room of the hotel now! Make sure your roommate comes as well we need to make sure everyone's here.

Monica sighed. "Do I really have to find La'Mecca?" She huffed starting to stand on her feet and place her heels back on.

"No that hoe gotta phone she got the same message we got." Cheyanne said causing the room to chuckle. Everyone began to stand and put on their shoes and grab their bags and other things.

"Shayla you sure you wanna go one of us can cosign for you?" Taylor asked as she picked up her Louis Vuitton wallet and her blue high heel wedged shoes that matched.

"No I'm fine I'm coming let's go they" Shayla replied heading out the door with everyone close on her heels. Shai made sure she had the room key in her purse before they all left. They made their way down to the lobby and Shai texted Cameron.

"Text Givenchy Monica tell his ass get there too, Cameron don't be checking his phone if I don't call his ass" Shai instructed of Monica. She did as asked of her and received a text twenty seconds later.

"He said they already down there. He told us hurry the hell up.. Imma pop his ugly ass in his mouth" Monica stated chuckling. They got on the elevator going straight to the lobby walking inside of the conference room. They all started to search the room with their eyes for the guys. Shai spotted Cameron moving and shaking his arms wildly signaling for them.

They started to walk their way it was so many people there. There had to be about a thousand kids their. There was only four open seats left so Shai and Monica had no choice but to sit on Cameron's and Givenchy's laps.