"Do you know anyone that knows Ralph, like actually worked for him?" I stop and ask Nani and she shakes her head.

"All the people that worked for him are either dead or missing." She says with a sad tone. "But, I do know that that teen group, 'La Sangre', they buy drugs and what not from some cartel, and it must be Ralph's cartel here in Ascension." She looks at me and realizes what I am about to do.

"Perfect. I'll go talk to them tonight." I say and she looks at me like I'm crazy. "What?"

"They own weapons and stuff." Nani says trying to convince me to not go. "Those kids are nuts."

"So am I." I say as I turn around and walk upstairs.

Later that Night-

After Felix calms down, he talks to me personally and we settle everything. He thanks me for killing Ralph and I tell him we technically didn't kill him; he was killed by the FBI. But Felix still thanks me and even said he was going to help me go and meet up with La Sangre in a few. Sean thinks it's a bad idea; he literally is forcing me not to go.

"Okay, I'll go tomorrow night then." I say as walk outside to the cars Rob brought us. I pick to drive the purple ford mustang. I search for my key in my back pocket.

"No, you won't go at all. Let Simmons and the CIA take care of this Rosie." Sean says holding my arm and I can't believe he is not supporting me right now. I stop walking and he lets me go. I give him a look.

"I'm not going to sit around and wait for answers...With you or not, I'm going to talk to La Sangre." I open the mustang and hop inside.

"Where are yo going?" He asks and I tell him I just want to drive around to disperse my mind. As soon as I am about to start the car, I see Eve walking up the street with two bottles in her hands. She drinks from one and then drinks from the other. What in the world? I thought she had gone out with Robert? I then see a group of dudes getting close to her. They start touching her...

"Great." Sean says as I search the glove box for a gun, I find a pistol.Thank you Robert. Where did Rob find this one though? It's a Colt M1911, very hard to buy in the US. I don't know but I grab the pistol and hop out. Sean and I then make our way to help Eve.

The group of guys all clump up and one of them takes out his knife. I point my gun at them and they start cursing in Spanish.

"Suelten la! (Let go of her)" I scream as I get closer. Sean gets closer to the guy with the knife. He is smaller than Sean but looks older. Basically Sean and him end up fighting, the knife gets thrown, I pick it up and I threaten all the guys. One tries to get close to me and I hit him in the head with the pistol. Some action-movie type fight happens very quickly.

"Eve, stop drinking what the fuck." I say as the group finally leaves. I snatch a bottle away from her hand and Sean snatches the other. Melvin and Maggie come out the hotel.

"Give me." Eve pleads for the bottle Sean took from her. Instead he just helps her walk since she is walking all unbalanced. Melvin and Maggie also come to help. I don't know if Eve is doing this for attention or she just really needs help. However, I can imagine why she would need help...I can relate to her in so many ways that sometimes I just want to really help her if she wasn't so stubborn and needy.

We walk in the hotel and Maggie offers to help her up the stairs.

"I got her, don't worry." Sean says and it low key makes me feel jealous, just a tiny bit. But I know he is just being kind and trying to help Eve.

"I feel bad for her. " Melvin says standing next to me as I stare at Sean helping Eve up the stairs. I then walk to sit at the bottom of the stairs.

"What if she's doing it for attention?" Maggie says rolling her eyes and walking next to Melvin. I know Maggie doesn't like Eve, even if she doesn't want to admit it.

"What if she's not?" Melvin says disagreeing with her. "But you have been so busy with Felix lately, that you haven't noticed..." This gets Maggie really mad. I then am just watching them argue back and forth about all this nonsense.

"I will be upstairs helping Eve. She has been loyal these past two days at least." Melvin says shaking his head and walking up the stairs. Maggie just ignores his comment and sits down next to me.

"You're just going to let him go?" I ask in disbelief.

"Honestly yea. Melvin and I are good as friends, Rosie. I thought he liked me, and I thought I did too. But then I met Felix...." I am shocked to hear this. I really thought Maggie and Melvin were going to be a thing. Lately though, Melvin and her have gone their separate ways. But wow, in two days?

"You positive about that?" I ask. Maggie nods in a nonchalant way.

"He's a great person, but, we only known each other for like a week and some days, and everything seemed to be falling into place, but he is not my type."

"So why were you getting jealous?" I laugh pointing my thumb backwards to symbolize what happened some moments ago.

"Me?" She asks in disbelief. She laughs. "No, that's not jealousy. I'm just stating my opinion." I look at her for a while.

"Melvin is a flirt." I nod. "I understand when you say, 'I thought he liked me.' But if you like Felix like you say you do, I believe you."

Maggie shakes her head." I'm not looking for anyone right now. Felix is great, but right now I'm here to help you find your mom, Chris and Alice." When she says that it reminds me of why I need to go talk to La Sangre as soon as possible, however, I promised Sean to go tomorrow.

"I'm so scared." I say bowing my head down. Maggie puts her arms around me.

"Me too..Me too." She says and I appreciate her hug. I'm willing to sacrifice anything for Chris and Alice, anything.