Kyra pursed her lips before smiling, then turned her gaze upon Floe. She suddenly felt very intimidated, but at the same time, extremely honored.

"Your words back at the Rebel Base led me to believe a few things. Starting with your loyalty to the Empire. I knew you would eventually let your true feelings take over and join us. When I saw you coming I was very pleased. You chose your Empire, over that crummy little Rebellion. I appreciate it when people honor, and follow, their true instincts." Kyra stared at her now, making her feel smaller by the second.

"I-I don't know what to say. You're right, of course. I have always had a part of me that honors the Empire more than the Rebellion. I guess today, I just stopped trying to deny that part of me, and let it take over." Floe spoke as strong as she could, but the stare from Darth Kyra made her feel weak.

"Your words are bold. Good. You will need that if you are to become an associate of mine."

"An associate of yours?" Floe repeated.

"Yes. Unless you'd rather the inside of a cell, which is exactly where my father will put you, if you do not agree to this." Kyra's eyes were hard.

"Yes. I would be honored. But, if I may ask, I though the Sith only came in twos. Your Darth Vader's apprentice already, aren't you?" Asked Floe carefully.

Kyra looked down then back up at Floe with the same intimidating smile.

"I can see why you would ask that. Floe, I'm not training you to be a Sith. To be a Sith, you must be Force sensitive. I'm training you to be a worrior. Even if I wanted to train you to be a Sith, I would first have to kill Lord Vader. Since there is still much more I can learn from him, it would be an unwise decision. Besides, you are correct. There can only be two Sith at a time; no more, no less." Kyra explained.

Floe nodded.

"Okay. I will train."

"Excellent. I will apoint you an assistant. You will need one." Kyra turned and left the hangar, heading back toward the center of the ship.

For a moment, Floe felt confused on where to go, before a short woman with caramel hair pinned into a tight bun appeared. Data pad in hand, she headed over to Floe. The woman smiled and offered her hand to Floe.

"Hello, Miss Amira. I'm Coleen." The woman said holding out a hand.

She shook it and discovered she had a firm grip.

"Please, call me Floe." She insisted.

"Whatever suits you." Said Coleen.

Floe nodded in agreement.

"If you'll just follow me now, I can show you to your quarters." Coleen gestured for Floe to follow her.

Coleen and Floe walked down corridors and went up some elevators, before they finally reached their destination. Coleen swiped a card througha small device attached to the wall next to the door. The light turned green and the door slid open.

The apartment was generous in size, and consisted of black, white and gray colours. At first there was just a loungeroom, but as Floe ventured into the apartment, she discovered a bedroom with an ensuit and built in closet, already consisting of clothes. The whole apartment was already equipped with the essentials.

"Everything has already been set, Darth Kyra already knew your clothing size so she had everything put together. Your first training session will be at four and you have an introduction meeting at seven thirty." Coleen read off her data pad.

"Thank you. How long is it until four?" Floe asked.

"Half an hour." Replied Coleen, glancing at her watch.

"Okay. Would you mind helping me prepare for training? I'm beyond nervous. I need to make sure I don't make a fool of myself." Floe asked desparatly.

"If you find my help necessary." Said Coleen, looking through her data pad.

The two walked into the closet. Floe flipped helplessly through a rack of different outfits, while Coleen stood over by a closet, still on her datapad. Floe thought about Coleen for a moment. Why was everyone so lifeless? Coleen had so far been helpful and done everything correctly, but maybe that was the problem. Maybe she was too correct. Darth Kyra is about the only Empire loyalist that had a bit of life in them.

After a few minutes, Floe turned around to see if Coleen had made any progress. She almost gasped when she seen an etire outfit perfectly laid out for her.

Coleen had picked out a black singlet, slightly baggy, black pants, and a pair of combat boots. To finish, she added a pair of fingerless gloves. She was fiddling on her data pad while Floe marvelled over Coleen's creation.

"You don't have to wear it, it was just a starter." Coleen looked up from her data pad.

"No, no, it's great. Thank you, Col." Said Floe walking into the bathroom with the outfit.

"Please, call me Coleen." Coleen said to her.

After she was dressed, Floe threw her hair into a ponytail and laced up her boots. Coleen looked her over and gave a nod of approval and led her to the training gym Floe was set to meet in.

She sat down and made a weak attempt to calm her nerves. Her hands were shaking slightly. A few deep breaths just wouldn't do the trick. Instead she thought of Hale. Hale. She missed him a lot. But she had made her decison. He had made his. But that couldn't change the fact that they had been there for each other for years.

Floe's thoughts were abruptly interruped by approaching voices. That must be Lord Kyra. Floe got up and brushed off invisable dirt from her shirt and pants. The voices stopped out side the doors.

She could see the silouette of two people outside the doors. One was Darth Kyra, and the other was...dear Force...it was Darth Vader himself. If his tall, towering apperance wasn't proof enough, you could clearly make out his helmet and cape. Knowing that he is as little as ten metres away sent chills through her spine.

Just before Kyra came in, she bowed slightly then parted with Vader.