Chapter 11

"I'm so glad your all okay." Said Floe as she finished patching on the last bacta strip on Luke.

"Yeah, well, we're just lucky we got to him when we did." Said Hale.

"That you were." Said Floe.

"I say we celebrate." Said Han.

"With icicles?" Asked Hale sarcastically.

"The cantina. I'm sure they've got something down there, huh Leia."

Leia didn't answer, instead she was in the corner speaking over the comlink.

"Leia?" Said Luke.

She finally turned around. Her face was plastered into one of worry and alarm.

"Leia what's wrong?" Asked Floe.

She walked foward.

"I think we should head down to the main hangar." Said Leia.

"Why, what's going on?" Asked Hale.

"We have a visitor." Her eyes filled with worry.

A collection of glances were exchanged before everybody piled out of the room.

**************************************************************************************************

Everybody made way for her; she was not to be reckoned with. All the while though, she still wore a wicked smile on her near perfect face. If she wasn't so evil, she may have been attractive. She had flowing black hair that framed her v-shaped jaw. Every feature was blackened with evil.

She wore a black armoured suit with a black cape flowing from shoulder to floor, a spitting image of the true evil one in this universe.
This was the first time the rebels had a visitor like this. She was the mystery that made the curious even curiouser, the legend that was never told the same way twice. She was the very thing people feared, yet had never seen. The rumors had never been able to be proven, that was until two of the guards outside brought her in for tresspassing.

She claims she is Darth Kyra. Daughter to Darth Vader. The first female to ever be trained through the dark side since birth by her own father. But of course these were just the rumors. So no one knew for sure. But by the look of her dress code, it was clear she was not here to join the Alliance.

"Is she...could she really be...is she telling the truth?" Stuttered Floe.

"We don't know. Her hearing is in fifteen minutes." Said Hale.

If she really is who she says she is, then what the hell is she doing here?, Thought Hale.

No one had ever encountered evil like this before. It seemed to envelope anyone around her. As if it were a plague. She continued to be escourted through the evergrowing crowd of rebels. Her black boots were the loudest sound in the entire base, alongside the continuous whispers of gossip. By now, the leaders of the Alliance would already be on their way down from the command room.

"What do you think, Floe? Do you think she's telling the truth?" Hale asked.

She turned fully toward Hale.

"I sincerely hope not." Flow answered with worried eyes.

Fifteen minutes later, the hearing begun, just as Hale had said it would.

The room was large, cold and icy, much like the rest of the base. There were no chairs except for the long desk that seated the main Rebellion leaders. But just for today, General Rieekan and Princess Leia were running things. The desk faced toward the north wall, where a small platform hovered above the ground so that all could see the accused. The entire base had come to the hearing. They had all managed to squeeze into the room. Restrictions were not put in place. They felt everyone had a right to know the truth.