Chapter 10

Song: Magnets by Disclosure and Lorde
(Darth Kyra)

If only that officer were here today to see this. But getting rid of him was both satisfying and worth it. Now, three years later, as I had predicted, we are ready. Our soldier count is back up and the rebels are settled in and comfortable. Perfect timing for attack. But I have something planned. Something my father doesn't know about. Something nobody but one has knowledge of. A stormtrooper to help with my mission.

"You ship is ready, my Lord." Said the first stormtrooper.

"Good. Did you program the ship to erase any future flight logs?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"Well done. Remember our deal."

The stromtrooper saluted and left the hangar. I got in my ship and prepared for take off. I waited for the opening to present itself before flying out into space. I zoned in on the other side of Hoth, where the rebels wouldn't be able to detect my ship. As I landed, snow blew around my ship; this wasn't going to be a pleasant trip.

I opened the platform, and an imidiate blast of freezing air whipped my face. I only landed about ten minutes from the Base. It was going to be quite a walk to them but it was as close as I could get. Lucky for me, the morning presented sun and no blizzards. Probably as good as it was going to get. I trudged through the snow, useing the Force to help with the grunt work.

At last, the tip of the Rebel Base came into view. I made it past the thick snow and onto a flat, icey, snow covered surface. As I walked toward the Base, I sensed my presense had been alerted to the guards. A few seconds later two guards appeared. Both had their blasters pointed at me and approached with caution. I smiled out of amusement.

I stopped walking and waited for them to close in the space between us. I let the evil within me fill the space around me. I could tell when this hit the guards because I could see a look of pressure and anxiety come across their face. I tried to suffice a laugh but their pain was all too pleasurable. A small chirp of laughter escaped my lips leaving me with a genuine smile.

"Who are you?" Asked one of the guards, hiding behind his gun.

"Me?" I loved to toy with people.

"Yes. State your name, please." He said firmly.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I rolled my eyes, pretending to be preoccupied with the snow.

"Your name." He spoke again.

The other guard spoke into his comlink.

"We have an unidentified trespasser on the south gate enterance. Female, human."

"Bring her in." Said a replying voice.

"All right come on."

I didn't move.

"I said let's go." He said in a firmer tone.

"No." I said simply.

"I don't believe you have a choice. Now lets go."

"Oh, I have a choice. I could very well kill you right now. But I'm being cooperative." I said.

I held my hands out in front of me so they could put the binders on.

"See?"

The guards looked at each other then back at me. The first guard put the binders on me.

"Now, shall we?" I with my amused smile.

The two guards flanked either side of me as we began walking.

"Would you mind telling us who you are." Asked one of the guards.

"My, you are persistant." I mused.

The guards were growing frustrated by my lack of co operation. I found it hilarious.

As we grew closer and closer to the entrance, things were becoming more tense.

The sheild doors were open. It was showtime.