Ch.14

Ch.14

I sat down next to the tree with a sigh.

11 missed calls
5 messages

And all of them were from Kihyun.When he first called me,I thought it was on accident.But as he continued calling and sending messages,I realized I was wrong.Why was he doing that?I was fine all by myself.I looked down hiding my face from some people that were passing by.The whole day I've been wandering around,not knowing where to go or what to do.I didn't open any of the messages Kihyun sent me.He was probably joking with me.He read my letter and realized I like him,then tried to play with me.

I stood up when the park was emtpy.I walked to my mom's house slowly.I just wanted to know what she was doing.I stared at her through the window.She was chatting with a woman her age.She was smiling and laughing all the time.It hurt me that she didn't care about me at all.I didn't want to believe in that at first,but it was the truth.I wanted to come in and yell at her,ask her why did she treat me that way,why did she hate me so much.The only thing I ever asked for was her love.I didn't want money,lots of friends,expensive clothes or anything.I just wanted a mother.I sighed and turned around to walk away.If she can live without me,I can live without her too.My whole life I've been listening to her and thinking she will change.It was about time to start living my own life.

I had a little bit of money with me,but it wasn't enough for a hotel.There was a small park where people rarely come,so I decided to stay there.I sat on the bench and hugged myself because it was so cold.It was night already.I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.It was Kihyun again.I sighed and rejected the call.I missed seeing his face and hearing his voice,but I didn't want to show it.I laid down and closed my eyes.

**

A message on my phone woke me up.I sighed and opened it.

Where are you? Kihyun

Why is he trying to make me talk to him again?I ignored it and sat down.I looked around the empty park.I took my jacket and put it on.I rolled my eyes as I received another message from him.

Listen,I need to see you as soon as possible.I'll be waiting for you at the park in 10 minutes.If I don't see you there,I'll give up.

My heart started beating faster.It was somehow a good thing.I was a trouble to him.I was only pissing him off and hurting him.Even Yongguk hit him that day.I didn't want anything to happen to him because of me.I will go see him secretly,he won't notice me.Then I'll disappear from his life,forever.I put my glasses on and walked to the park that was close to his house.I hid behind a tree and waited for him to come.Then I noticed a small guy taking a seat on the bench.He kept on checking his phone every second.I smiled when he raised his head and searched through the park with his eyes.I got a better look on him.I clenched my fists trying to stop myself from running and jumping on him.I felt some people staring at me from behind,so I turned around.They were taking out their phones and taking a picture of me.I realized if I don't leave,I'm screwed.I put on my cap and took a deep breath.I walked past him while lowering my head.I looked away not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Lee Na,is it you?" I heard his voice from behind.My heart skipped a beat when I heard his steps.Instead of answering,I started running away.

"Hey!" He yelled and ran after me.I was losing my breath,but I didn't want to meet his eyes and talk with him.I felt too weak for that.

"Stop running!Lee Na,come b-back…" He pleaded. "…with me" I stopped running and closed my eyes when tears were about to fall.Why was I so weak for him?I turned around and took off my glasses.He was on the ground breathing heavily.I felt sorry for him.He was like that because of me and my selfishness.

"Lee Na" He called quietly."P-Please"

"Kihyun,go home" I  said coldly,keeping my tears in.I couldn't let him see it.He looked up and locked his eyes with mine.I bit my lip and turned around to walk away from him once again,but his voice stopped me.

"W-Wait" He came to me and took my hand.

"You are coming home with me" He said.I shook her hand and pushed him away.As much as I wanted to say yes,his safety was more important to me.

"No,Kihyun,no way.I'm fine,see?" I said with a weak voice.

"Whats wrong with you?" He asked worried.My legs became like jelly as my throat got dry.

"I-I-" I stuttered before breaking down.

"Hey!" He yelled and quickly catched me."Wake up,hey" I heard him yelling,but I couldn't open my eyes or say anything.I tried finding some strenght,but it was no worth.He carried me in bridal style to his house.He put my down on the couch and covered me with a blanket.

"What should I do?" I heard him panicking.

"W-Water" I managed to say with my eyes closed.In two seconds,he brought me a glass of water and helped me drink it.

"Thanks" I said while looking down."I want to go,I can't stay here"

"Shut up" He said harshly.His tone suprised me.I looked at him with sad eyes,not excepting him to be like that.

"Just stay here okay?I'll bring you some comfotable clothes" He said before walking out.My eyes widened in shock when he handed me some of my clothes.

"But how?" I asked confused.I was sure I didn't left anything.

"I went to your house and took your clothes.I'll let you change" He said and walked away.I stared at my clothes confused.He went to my house?I didn't know what to think.He never failed in making me confused.

__

Comment/Vote<3