Special Chapter 1

Special Chapter

I rubbed my eyes and turned to look at my right. I smiled seeing him sleeping. I put my hand on his left cheek and caressed it while staring at his adorable sleeping face.

"You're so beautiful" I smiled and pecked his lips. I didn't want to wake him up so I stood up and got dressed. I made sure he wasn't cold before walking to the kitchen. I started preparing breakfast, hoping he won't wake up soon. I wanted to make breakfast then go and cuddle with him. After few minutes, I finished. I covered it so it wouldn't get cold and went to our bedroom.

"Kihyun" I called as I laid beside him. I played with his hair while calling him.

"Hmm, I guess you don't want to eat chicken then" I smiled as I sat up.

"Chicken!" He suddenly opened his eyes and hugged me from behind. "Morning, baby"

I laughed. "Morning Kihyun"

"Did you really prepare chicken?"

"No" I said and smiled innocently.

"I'll forgive you this time" He murmured as he buried his head in the crook of neck.

"My mom called me last night. She wants us to come for dinner. Should we go?" I asked.

"Yeah. I hope they will like me, I still haven't met them"

"They will like you. Yongguk told them they you are a good person"

"He did?" He asked suprised. "I thought he hates me"

"Me too. Let's go to eat now" I said trying to stand up, but he pushed me down onto the bed.

"Stay there" He said and ran out. He came back with the breakfast I prepared.

"We don't have to leave this bed the whole day you know" He said as he sat beside me. I shook my head and laughed.

"Say ah" I opened my mouth and let him feed me. We fed each other and laughed when food kept falling out of our mouth.

"We're like a married couple" He suddenly said.

"That reminds me, what happened to Hyo Jae?"

"She found someone else. Her mom set her up with some Chinese guy. I feel sorry for him, but at least we're happy"

"I still can't believe that she wanted to have a baby with you"

"She's crazy, you can't blame her" He laid on the bed and pushed me on his chest. "Now, come here"

I kissed his cheek and laid beside him. I couldn't help but stare at his eyes. He stared at me back as a smile appeared on his face.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked. He just shook his head and pulled me closer.

"I'm so happy to have you here" He suddenly said. "I don't know how would I live if you didn't come into this house at first"

"You were so cold to me back then. You asked me to cook for you even tho you could cook for yourself!"

He laughed. "But it was easier if someone else does it for me. But you were so stubbon!"

"You were too. Remember how you cried?"

"Remember how red your face was when I kissed you?" He said with a smirk. I looked away and smiled.

"You suprised me"

"Oh really?" He asked teasingly as he kissed my neck.

"Yes" I pushed him lightly. "Not now Kihyun"

"We have the whole day" He winked.

**

"I'm nervous" He said and held my hand tightly as I knocked on the door.

"It will be fine" I assured. He was smiling at me when my mom opened. She greeted us with a smile. Kihyun bowed and introduced himself.

"I-I'm Kihyun, Lee Na's b-boyfriend" He stuttered, but tried to look cool.

"Nice to meet you Kihyun. Come in" We walked in as she closed the door and walked behind us.

"Is Dad home?" I asked.

"He will come soon, don't worry. Do you want a cup of tea?" We nodded in unision.

"I thought she was gonna glare at me for stealing her precious daughter" He whispered.

"Why would she? I told you it's oka-"

"Look who's here" A deep voice interrupted. We both turned to look at Yongguk who was walking closer to us. I thought he was going to say something to Kihyun, but then they hugged. I stared at them wide-eyed as they laughed at me.

"B-But y-you-"

"I talked to him on the day when you were suppost to leave Japan" Kihyun said.

"Yeah, he's a good guy. I mean, he better be"

"Here you go" We thanked mom as she put the tray with a few cups of tea on the table. Just then, dad arrived.

"Now it begings" Kihyun said and held my hand tightly. I smiled at him. Why was he so scared to meet my parents?

__

I will write few more special chapters, don't worry. I can't let go of this story...

I wanted to ask - Who's your favourite rookie of 2016?

Your Author:)