Ch.16

Ch.16

After we had our dinner, I laid on the couch and hugged myself at the sudden cold.

"Are you cold?" Kihyun asked while typing something on his phone.

"Obviosly" I said and rolled my eyes.He stood up and went somewhere.

"I'll turn off the lights" He said and turned them off. After few minutes, I felt something warm. He  laid behind me and covered both of us with a blanket.He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer.

"W-What a-are you doing?"

"Hugging you" He said and buried his face in my neck.

"W-Why?" I stuttered as my face became hot. Being alone in the dark room made me blush even more.

"Isn't it obvious Lee Na?" He murmured. Then I felt his kisses on my neck.

"K-K-Kihyu-"

"Hey, wake up!" I opened my eyes and quickly sat down.

"What happened to you? Did you have a nightmare?" He asked worried. A nightmare? It was the best dream I've ever had.

"N-No" I shock my head.

"What is it then? You were sweating like crazy!"

"Forget it. What time is it?"

"12PM. I woke up earlier so I went to buy some things we might need"

"We?"

"Yes,we" He stood up and bought some bags.

"This is what you will wear when my mom comes" He said while showing me some clothes. "My mom hates short dresses"

"Kihyun" I called, but he kept on talking about clothes.

"Then, these shoes, I think they will fit y-"

"Kihyun" I raised my voice.He finally shut up and looked at me.

"People are still looking after me. Who knows whats in Yongguk's mind right now.I can't think of your mom"

"You're right" He said and put down the clothes. He sat next to me and caressed my back. "We will think of something"

"If they find me-"

"Stop there" He cut me off. "I don't want to hear it. I won't let them take you away"

"But why? Why do you want me to stay with you all of a sudden? Don't you remember how you treated me when I first came here?" I asked while remembering his cold and harsh words.

"You were a stranger who came into my house! What was I suppost to do?"

"Look better" I replied. "Its not like I wanted you to support me.I only wanted you to understand me"

"Now I do. I'm sorry okay? I know I wasn't a good support. I shouldn't have let you leave that day"

"I left on my own" I said while looking at my hands. "I was fine by myself"

"Don't lie. It was hard for you,admit it. Also,you didn't find a place to stay at. You can't lie me" He smirked. I closed my eyes and sighed. He was right.I was bad at lying,especially when its about him.

"Actually" He suddenly said,waking me up from my thoughts." I wanted to bring you to Minhyuk's house"

"Really?" I asked suprised. "Bu-"

"He said it was fine.It was his idea,not mine"

"Thats so sweet of him" I smiled.

"Whatever" He rolled his eyes annoyed."But you had to leave without waking me up.I quess I was cute while sleeping"

I blushed and looked away."No you weren't''

"Like I'm going to believe in that"

I sighed,not wanting to start a fight with him again.

"What now?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know.We'll just have to hide"

"Sorry you're in danger because of me" I apologized. "If something happens to you, I won't ever forgive myself, I-"

"I don't care if something happens to me. To me,its only important that you are safe" He said and kissed my forehead. "Nothing will happen to me,don't worry"

"Why are you being so sweet?" I asked and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Because I care about you" He said softly and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Would you leave if I tell you how I really feel?" He suddenly asked.

"Depends on what you feel" I replied. I was scared he'll say that he doesn't love me in that way. I knew my feelings for him were obvious,but I didn't have the courage to confess to him.

"I like you" He said with a small smile. He looked at me excepting an answer.

"Lets just stay like this" I said coldly without looking at him.

"You don't feel the same way?" He asked. I could feel sadness in his voice. It hurt me I had to say those words,but it was for the best. If I looked him in the eye,he would know I was lying. I had to make him think I don't love him and find someone better.

"I'm sorry"

I'm sorry I have to lie you like this.

He faked a laugh."Its okay, I understand"

"I'm going to eat" I quickly walked out and went to the kitchen. I closed my eyes and sat down.

"I'm such an idiot" I murmured under my breath.

"Don't say that" He said while walking in."I'm too lazy to cook,should we order something?"

"Sure" I said and faked a smile. Why was he acting so normal?He took out his phone and called his favourite restoraunt.

"What should we do now?" He asked after he ordered.

"Wait" He nodded and sat beside me.

"Just because I like you doesn't mean our relationship will change. I want us to stay the same way" He said after a long silence. "I wouldn't confess if I knew you will be this awkward with me"

"I'm just confused okay? Nothing will change,I can assure you" My heart was breaking in two knowing I can't say those things back. I didn't want to make everything more complicated so I decided to keep quiet.

"Pizza is here" He said and went to open the door. He is making it harder for me to pretend.

"It smells good" He commented as he walked in and put it on the table. I took one slice and ate it slowly.

"You're not hungry?" He asked.

"No" I replied shortly.He nodded and continued eating. I sighed and went to the living room,away from him.

__

This chapter is to stupid ugh. Sorry for that.

In the next chapter, Yongguk will appear,but I won't tell you anything more.

Comment/Vote<3