Ch.21

Ch.21

"This is so bad" I murmured under my breath as I stared at my own reflection. The dress wasn't really my style. The make up hid my eyebags and the small bruises on my face. I seemed perfectly fine from the outside,but on the inside I was breaking. I didn't want to marry Yongguk. My life became worse when he appeared. Why me? Why did I have to go through all that?

Somone knocked on the door and walked in.

"Come in" I said even tho the person already came in. I didn't dare to look,it was probably Yongguk or some of his friends.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw him.

"Youngjae!" I yelled and hugged him.

"Hey" He smiled and hugged me back. "Do you know how pissed off Yongguk was when you ran away? He thought I helped you!"

"You did" I reminded. "I was free for few weeks,now I'm back. Thanks fo that anyways"

"Will you run away again?" He asked as we sat on the couch.

"Its not worth. I'll just go with it"

"Are you sure?You look so bad"

"Thank you" I laughed.

"I didn't mean in that way. Did he hurt you that much? I'm going to talk to him" He stood up,but I took his hand.

"There's only one thing I want you to do" I said.

"What is it?"

**

"You ruined everything! Why did you run away? He didn't do anything to you!'' My mom yelled in my face. I stared at her in disbelief. Other moms would hug their child,but my mom was always different. Was it that hard to see how ruined I was?

"Do you know how hard it was for me and Yongguk? Yo-"

"Shut up!" I yelled. She closed her mouth and stared at me.

"Just shut up. I can't wait to leave so I won't have to see your face again" I said coldly and pointed at the door.

"Out. Now" She sighed and walked out without saying anything. I sat down on the couch and rubbed my eyes. I felt so tired because I couldn't sleep at all,I kept thinking about Kihyun. I wanted to see him one more time and thank him for everything he did. I stared through the window,hoping to see him somewhere. But he wasn't there. There were some unknown people who were talking with my mom. Where was he?

"Come in" I said annoyed when someone knocked on the door.

"Its time" Youngjae said and gave me a bouqet of flowers.

"Did you do it?" I asked as we walked out.

"Yeah. Are you sure about all this? I can call a taxi to take you somewhere far an-"

"You did enough" I cut him off and stood close to the door."Thanks. I'm going by myself now"

The door opened. My dad greeted me with a small smile. I stared at him coldly as he linked his arm with mine. I was excepting his support,but he didn't do anything. He would listen to whatever mom said. People stood up as we walked closer. I avoided Yongguk's eyes and stared at the floor. Tears built in my eyes as I stood beside him. I looked at the priest who didn't seem to notice what was really happening.

"We gathered here to-" I closed my eyes,not wanting to hear it. Yongguk took my hand and made me face him.

"Bang Yongguk,do you take Song Lee Na as your wife?" He asked. I finally looked up at him.

"Yes" He said,making everyon clap. I faked a smile so they wouldn't get suspicious. I needed to look at it from a bright side. Wait,was there a bright side?

"Song Lee Na,do you take Bang Yongguk as your husband?"

I blinked away the tears and nodded."Y-Yes"

He said something that I didn't hear well,not like I wanted to honestly. I stared down as Yongguk put a ring on my finger.

"You may kiss the bride" I closed my eyes as his lips touched mine. I tried imagining it was Kihyun,not him. I felt so dirty inside. Everyone stood up as he took my hand and walked me outside.

"Was it hard for you to pretend?" He whispered. I ignored him and looked away. We walked into his limo in silence.

"I-"

"Let my hand" I cut him off. He sighed and let my hand.

"Why are you being mad? We're going to Japan!"

"I don't care" I wanted to see Kihyun,but he didn't come. How could he forget?

"How do you know Youngjae?"

"He was my only friend in high school" I replied.

"How close are you?"

"Nothing you should care about" I said harshly. I thought he will say something bad or hit me,but he didn't. I looked at him suprised.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Nothing" I shook my hand. He was a bit weird. I had a bit of hope I will see Kihyun at the airport. Maybe he decided to wait for me there. Instead of being sad,I tried thinking positive. He will be there. I knew it.

__

I'll do my best to update in 2 days.

Comment/Vote<3