Ch.26

Ch.26

"W-What?" I asked shocked.Did I hear him wrong?

"You are my sister Lee Na" He repeated and held my hand. I stared at the floor as my eyes became watery.

"I-It can't b-be. Y-Y-You were m-mean t-t-to me a-and-" I stuttered.

"I found out before we came here. Thats why I tried being nice to you. I'm sorry for all the pain I cause-"

"Did my mom make you do this?" I cut him off."Are you lying to me right now?"

"What? Why would I lie? I've been searching for my sister for years. This is not something I would joke about,I'm serious"

"I-I need to go" I said and ran out of the house. I heard him calling me,but I ignored it. I sat on the swing in the park as I looked at the sky. It was about to rain,but I couldn't care less. Was Yongguk lying to me? I never thought I had a brother,but it had sence. My mom and dad hated me and that was probably the reason. I wasn't their real daughter. But what hurt me more was the fact that my real parents sold me.

They sold me.

I quess I was a mistake in their eyes. I wiped the tears that couldn't stop falling. Suddenly,rain started pouring. Instead of running away,I stayed the same way. After few minutes of sitting on a swing and enjoying the rain,I stood up and started walking home,but I got lost.

"Where am I?" I asked as I looked around. I was surrounded by a fog and I couldn't see anything. I was looking around confused until someone took my hand and lead me somewhere. I couldn't see who the person was,I only noticed his ripped pants. I got scared he might do something to me,so I stopped.

"Where are you taking me?'' I asked. He turned around and smiled at me. I could see his face better.

"To my house"

"Kihyun?Wha-"

"Lets hurry up,we'll talk later" I nodded and followed behind him. The rain wasn't pouring hard like before.

"Make yourself comfotable" He said as we walked into his house."I'll bring you some clothes to change"

I sat on the couch and waited for him. How come he has a house in Japan?

"I think this will fit you perfectly" He said and gave me his shirt and some pants.

"I'll let you change" He said and left me alone in the living room. I quickly changed and took my wet clothes. I was searching for a bathroom when he came and took my clothes from my hands.

"Go and sit down,I'll take care of this" I sighed and listened to him. After 15 minutes,he came back and sat next to me. He was wearing new clothes and his hair wasn't wet anymore.

"Lee Na,why are you so quiet?"

"What were you doing outside?" I asked.

"I was taking a walk when the rain started. Are you cold? Should I bring yo-"

"I need to go home" I said and stood up,but he took my hand.

"At least let me dry your hair. I can't let you go home like this"

"Okay,but lets hurry up" He took me to his room and made me sit on his bed.

"I can do it myself" I said when I noticed he was planning to dry my hair instead of me.

"Relax,okay?" He turned the hairdryer on and started drying my hair. I closed my eyes feeling like I will fall asleep any second. He brushed my hair with his fingers slowly,making me want to sleep more.

"Done" He said happily. I opened my eyes. It was over too soon. Somehow I didn't want to go home. I wanted to stay with him more.

"Thanks. I'll go now. I'll give you your clothes tomorrow" I was about to leave his bedroom,when he called me.

"Lee Na. Can you stay with me?"

I sighed and looked down. Like he knew I was weak on him,he hugged me from behind.

"I miss you" He whispered in my ear,sending shivers down my spine. "I want to be with you again. Remember how much better it was when only you and I were living together? Don't you miss it too?"

"I do,but its not the same anymore" I replied,trying not to break down.

"But we can change it. We can be like before"

"We can't. I have Yongguk and you have that girl" My heart skipped a beat when I said Yongguk's name. I was married with my own brother.

"Yongguk isn't anything to you" He said. "Right?"

If only he knew the truth. I couldn't say anything to him.

"Lee Na?" He let go of me and stood in front of me. I looked at him with a sad look.

"Kihyun,I-"

"So now,all of a sudden,he is important to you?" He cut me off.

"You don't understand. I-"

"Get out" He said harshly.

"Will you let me talk?" I raised my voice.

"No,because yo-"

"Yongguk is my brother!" I yelled.

"W-What?" He said as he froze on his spot.

"He is my brother. He is not that bad,I just misunderstood him" I couldn't believe the words I was saying.

"I need a minute" He said and walked out of the room. I sat on his bed and sang quietly. I looked at the clock and saw it was midnight. I walked out and found Kihyun sitting on a couch.

"I need to go, Yongguk will be worried" I said quietly.

"No" He stood up. "You aren't going anywere"

"But I-" He shut me up by kissing me.

"You are staying with me"

__

One year with Monsta X ^_^

Just gonna say a huge thank you for my babies. You always made me laugh when I needed it. In such a short time,all 7 of you became so important to me. Monbebes will love you and support you forever. Monsta X FIGHTING!

Comment/Vote<3