Ch.9

Ch.9

"What happened?" Kihyun asked when he saw me sitting on the floor."Did they see you?"

"What?No" I faked a laugh and looked down.

"You're a bad liar" He took my hand and pulled me up."How?"

"I don't know" I looked away because I couldn't stand his stare.

"Did they see you coming in here?" He asked calmly.

"No,don't worry.Can you let my hand now?" I said.He was still holding my hand which made me uncomfotable.

"Sorry" He let my hand and walked into the living room."I knew this will happen.You are so stupid"

"Thanks" I said while rolling my eyes."Will Minhyuk come again tomorrow?"

"Why are asking me about him?" He asked annoyed.

"I was thinking abo-" I started,but he cut me off.

"I don't care.Do whatever you want"

"Its so hard to talk to you" I sighed.Suddenly,his phone vibrated.

"Yes mom?" He replied."Yes,I'm alone.Why?"

I waited for him to finish talking with him mom.I had to ask him about the girl,I was too curious.

"No,you can't do that!" He yelled,making me jump."I'm hanging up" He said angrily and threw his phone.The room was filled with his heavy breathing.

"Kihyun" I called quietly."Are you okay?" I asked and stared at his back.

"My mom wants me to go on a blind date and bring that girl in here" He replied without looking at me.

"Here?Isn't that a little too much?"

"I know,but she doesn't understand.Since Minhi left,she-" He stopped talking and looked down.

"Minhi?" Minhyuk said her name before too.Was she the girl on those pictures?

"Who is she?"

"I'm going to bed" He stood up and started walking to his bedroom.

"Kihyun,talk to me!" I raised my voice,making him stop.I got up and walked to him."Who was she?"

"She was my girlfriend okay!" He yelled."Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"I-" He went to his room,leaving me dumbfounded.I took a deep breath and knocked on his door.

"Kihyun" When I realized he won't open,I walked in by myself.He was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry.I shouldn't have asked,its none of my business" I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.We sat in silence until he spoke.

"She left me for another guy.I loved her so much,but she broke me.We were living in this house before she left.I can't move on,every night I dream her"

"How long its been since she left?"

"5 months" He replied with a laugh."I'm so pathetic,right?Still loving a girl who dumped me 5 months ago"

"No,you're not" I put my hands on his shoulder as he looked at me."You'll find someone better than her"

"Are you better than her?" He whispered as his face got closer.My eyes widened a little,but I tried to back off.He held my waist,not letting me move.I bit my lip and looked away because he was too close.I could feel his hot breath on my face which made me feel goosebumps in my stomach.Just when I thought he was about to kiss me,he smirked and stood up.

"Aren't you cute?" He laughed.

"Yoo Kihyun!" I yelled and hit him in the arm.It was so embarassing.

"If you want me to kiss you that much,just ask baby" He laughed again before walking out.I blushed when he said baby.

"Never" I shook my head and messed up my hair."What a jerk"

"You're famous!" He yelled from the living room.

"What?" I asked while walking in.He pointed at the TV.

"They were talking about you.There was a video of you running away.So clumsy" He chuckled.

"Whatever.About the girl you have to go on a date wi-"

"I'm not bringing her here,don't worry"

"But,your mo-"

"I don't care" He cut me off for the tenth time that day.

"Will you stop?I can't say anything because of you!" I yelled and clenched my fists.He kept on cutting me off,not letting me finish my sentence.

"Don't be so loud,they might be searching for you in this street since the-"

"Shut up.Don't talk to me" I turned around to walk away,but then I heard his voice.

"Are you on your period?" He asked quietly,but I still heard him.

"Repeat that"

"W-What?"

"Repeat what you just said" I turned around and smiled sweetly.

"I didn't say anything.I-I'm going to bed" He said and ran into the room.I sat on the couch and sighed.

"What an idiot" I said.I touched my lips remembering what happened earlier.Did I really want him to kiss me?

__

Comment/Vote<3