Special Chapter 4

I didn't forget about this story.

___

Special Chapter 4

"You didn't have to walk me home tho" I said as I smiled to the guy. He ruffled my hair and smiled.

"I still did. I hope we'll meet again Lee Na"

"See you" I waved and walked in.

"Where were you?" He asked as soon as I closed the door.

"Oh, hey Kihyun'' I smiled and was about to hug him, but he stepped back. I looked at him with a hurtful expression. Is he mad at me? I'm pretty sure I told him that I will go out for a walk this morning.

"Answer me" He looked so serious. Did I do something wrong?

"I went for a walk, I told you before'' I replied.

"That's not what I saw"

"I don't understand" I said confused. "Kihyun, I only went for a wa-"

"Then who was that guy with you?" He suddenly yelled, making me jump.

"What gu-'' I stopped. When I understood what he meant, I laughed. "Kihyun, are you serious? He was just some random guy who wa-"

"Who was holding you" He cut me off.

"I almost fell and he just catched me" I explained calmly.

"He walked you here"

"Because he was nice"

"Did you tell him that you were taken?"

"He didn't ask"

"He probably thought you were single by the way you were acting"

"The way I was acting?"

"You were acting like some cheap sl-" I cut him off by slapping him. He held his left cheek before raising a hand. I covered myself thinking he was going to hit me before the door burst open.

"What the hell you think you're doing?" Yongguk's voice echoed. I was pushed back lightly still covering myself. The first thing I saw was my brother sitting on Kihyun and beating him up.

"Yongguk, stop" I yelled as tears rolled down my cheeks. I took his arm and pulled him away from Kihyun.

"Don't hurt him" I whispered as I hugged him and buried my face in his chest. "Please"

He held me with one arm as he spoke. "I gave you my trust, didn't I? I gave you my support, didn't I? I let you be with my sister,but you end up hurting her. Don't come near her again" He pulled me outside with him and opened the door. I sat on the back as he slammed the door and started driving. Before that house disappeared from my sight, I saw the door still opened and Kihyun down on his knees. That sight broke me even more, but what could I do? Even if I wanted to go back to him, Yongguk wouldn't let me. I could feel he was angry.

I stayed quiet during the whole ride. When he stopped on the red light, he turned around.

"Did you eat? I'll tell my maids to prepare some food. Youngjae and others will probably be there too''

"Why are they there?" I asked quietly.

"I actually wanted to bring you and that ass to meet Youngjae because he asked for it. Guess he won't meet him after all'' I just nodded and looked through the window. He continued driving at the green light as we became silent again.

As soon as we reached his home, I saw Youngjae waiting outside. I waved at him and walked out together with Yongguk.

"Lee Na" He whispered and hugged me tightly. I didn't have to say anything to him. He knew how I feel. I was glad I didn't have to explain everything.

"We should go inside, it's cold. I'll call you two when dinner is over" We both nodded at Yongguk's words and walked in. "You two can go to the guest room. You'll be staying there"

"Thanks" I gave him a small smile before going to the guest room with Youngjae.

"Remember the time when I helped you escape from Yongguk?" He chuckled.

''I can't believe how this ended. The difference between Yongguk then and Yongguk now is big'' I replied.

"He used to drink" He suddenly said. "That's why he used to be like that. He only wanted his sister back. When he found you, he stopped. He became the same Yongguk I used to know. All of us are thankful to you. Did you know that he even started talking with his maids as if they are his best friends?''

''I still wonder how is that maid doing. The one I met on my first days. He fired her after she talked to me. Poor girl" I said with a sigh.

"I'm pretty sure she's fine. Unlike you" I looked up at him and saw him staring at me. He gave me a sweet smile and ruffled my hair.

"Don't be sad. He is a jerk"

"He isn't a jerk. He just doesn't understand that I love him and only him. He always doubts at me. Back then, he even thought Yongguk and I are together. That dumb chicken'' I laughed.

"You think it's your fault don't you?"

"Yeah. I should've just asked him to go for a walk with me. Then, he would be the one catching me, not some random guy who even followed me home"

He frowned. "Do you remember his name?"

"Yeah. Daehyun was it? Why?" I asked confused.

"Jung Daehyun get your flirty ass here!"

**

Long time no see!

I hope someone still has this book in their library. Thank you for those who have. I'll be short.

First, for my Yoo Taeyang (SF9) stans (not just them lol), check out my new story called 'Dead'. I'll mention other members ofc. Shameless self-promotion here. We've all done it once right?

Second, I should probably mention my twitter account? Should I? You can find it on my profile. I'm always for a talk you know :)
I always answer and try to be friendly, so talk to me lol

Thanks for still supporting me. I hope you guys watch X-Ray too.

Comment/Vote♥