Ch.28

Ch.28

I need your warmth
It tells me that I'm doing right
I need you
I need you

Hold my hand and draw a circle
We shared this much together
All of my heart is by your side
Your dream is by mine

Living and enduring
If we are together it's a little bit happier
It connects again without an end
Can't live with you

Even when I close my eyes I can feel you and your warmth
We are right next to each other, just a step away
You are my companion
You give me comfort
I'm with you.

You are the courage
That gives me strenght to live again
I will believe in you because
You will lend me your shoulder and empathize with me.

I clenched my fists. That guy was up to no good. I closed the door of my room and laid on my bed. I didn't know what kibd of a joke that was to Kihyun,but I was sure my sister would end up hurt. And I won't let him hurt her.

**

"So you're really going to do this even tho I don't want to?" She asked in a calm voice,but I knew she was mad.

"Yes" I replied.

"Why are you being like this Yongguk? Do we really have to go back to Korea?"

"Yes,we do" She stood up and walked out of the kitchen. I sighed.

This is for your own good,Lee Na.

I finished the breakfast by myself and went to take things I need for my work. While putting on my shoes,I heard her talking on the phone.

With him.

"Yeah,Kihyun. I'm sorry. Okay. I'm going now. Bye"

"He's not as good as you think" I said as I walked in. She turned her head at me with a shocked expression.

"You were listening to me?"

"Stop being so sure he loves you because he doesn't"

"Your words mean nothing to me" She snapped angrily.

"I'm going to work. Bye" I said and walked out without waiting for her to reply. I knew she won't reply anyway. Before walking to my work,I went to his house. I knocked twice on his door and waited.

"He-What are you doing here?" He asked suprised.

"Didn't I tell you to leave my sister alone Kihyun?" I asked as I glared at him.

"Sorry. I can't do that. I love he-"

"If you love her that much, then why did you say yes on that girl's request?"

His jaw dropped."H-How did you know?"

"Leave my sister or else I'll tell her about your little secret" I said and walked away. He wasn't the person Lee Na thought he was. She was wrong about him the whole time. She was sure she knew everything about him.

I tried not to think about it as I walked into my workplace. I sat in my office and took my phone. I dialed him and waited for him to pick up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Youngjae!" I called happily. I haven't heard him for a long time.

"Yongguk hyung! You actually remembered to call me" He laughed.

"Yeah,I wanted to thank you for that. It's still hard to believe that Lee Na is my sister"

"I know right! I was so shocked when I found out. Will you guys come back in Korea?"

"Yeah, as soon as possible. I need to take her away from Kihyun"

**

"Why isn't that kid answering?" I mumbled as I put my phone back into my pocket. I wanted to call her and tell her I'm coming home earlier,but she didn't pick up the phone. That meant two things - she was still mad at me or she was with Kihyun.

On that thought I started walking faster. I didn't want that guy close to my sister at all. Not after I found out what he was planning to do. I stormed into the house and saw them talking with each other.

"What the-"

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I clenched my fists.

"Yongguk, why are you doing this?" Lee Na asked and stood up. "You don't understa-"

"No,you don't understand" I cut her off.

"This man" I said,pointing at Kihyun. "Is not who you think you are. He-"

"Don't say it!" He cut me off. "She doesn't have to know"

"Yes, she does. You can't lie her anymore"

"What's going on?" She asked confused.

"Do you really want to know?" i asked.

"Yongguk,no-"

"He is going to have a baby with another girl"

>>Flashback<<

I was walking down the street while carrying food for Lee Na. I stopped when I heard a familiar voice.

"Kihyun,you need to have a baby with me" The blonde girl said. I stared at them confused. A baby?

"Okay then. I will"

I clenched my fists trying not to walk closer and beat him up. I decided to tell her instead.

"Lee Na?" I called as I closed the door. I took of my shoes and walked into the living room. She was sleeping on the couch while hugging a pilliw. I sighed. She looked so peaceful. How can I tell her the truth?

>>End Of Flashback<<

Her expression faded as she froze on her spot.

"W-What? K-Kihyun,what i-is he talking a-about?" She stuttered.

"That's true. But I-"

"Just get out" She said with shaky voice and ran to her room. She slammed the door shut as silence filled the living room.

"I told you to leave her because I knew she will be hurt. I'm sorry but she had to know"

"Thanks for telling her anyways. I wouldn't be able to tell her. I won't try to make her forgive me. I'll leave her since I only bought trouble into her life" He said and walked to the door. Before walking out,he turned around and gave me a small smile. I could see tears in his eyes,but it had to be this way.

__

Just to remind you,this story will end soon.... *cries*

Comment/Vote<3