Day-1 Graduation

Chorong's POV

"Ok! I want you to never leave my side no matter what happens! Even when the worst comes to our way, I want the two of us to get over the hardships together! No matter what, can you promise me that?"He asked me seriously and I knew this wasn't the time to mess around.

"Taehyung, I promise you that I will never leave your side no matter what happens" I said sincerely as he put me down.

I hold onto his hand and looked at him, "no matter what" I said.

"No matter what" He muttered as he leaned in.

Our lips moved in sync as the kiss got passionate. We parted trying to catch our breath.

"I love you" He said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you too" I said as I hugged him back.

"Let's go back, the others might worry" He said and I nodded.

He hold my shoulders as I leaned toward him for support since I couldn't walk properly due to my knee. We went to others and they looked worried.

"What happened? Are you ok?" Jin asked.

"Yeah I'm ok, I just fell and scraped my knee a little" I smiled.

We decided to go back since it was getting late and we have graduation tomorrow. We got inside the car and Jin started driving. Jungkook turned on the music as we sang the song. We arrived at a restaurant to find others waiting for us. The workers were putting tables together since we had 26 people. We joined them and ordered for our dinner. We chatted as we waited for our food to arrive. Around 15 minutes later, the waiters came to serve our food. Yes, multiple waiters came to serve our food since we have 26 people. We thanked the waiters and started eating our food. I ordered steak and Taehyung ordered pasta. We shared our food happily and the others complained at how cheesy we are but we didn't care. We paid for our food that was really expensive and left the restaurant. We said goodbyes and we went to separate ways. Yoseob and I went to our home and we entered the house. I called my mom to ask her if she's coming to the graduation. I dialed her number as soon as I went inside the house.

Phone conversation

"Hello?"

"Hi mom! I was wondering if you guys are coming tomorrow"

"No I don't think so, why? is there anything tomorrow?"

"N-no, just asking! I'll call you back"

"Ok sweetie, I love you"

"I love you too mom"

End of conversation

I shook my head at Yoseob as I end the conversation, "They can't make it" I said and he nodded sadly.

"Bye Yoseob" I waved as I went to my room.

"Bye Chorong" He said and went to his room.

I took my graduation dress out and hang it in front of the closet so I could grab it right away tomorrow. I turned the light off and went to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up early and happily. I don't think I was ever happy to be waking up at 8 in the morning. Since the graduation starts at 11, I had plenty of time. First, I went to Yoseob's room and woke him up. He sat up straight rubbing his eyes.

"Aww you're so adorable" I said pinching his cheeks.

"Ahhh Chorong!" He whined.

"Get ready Yoseob" I smiled.

"Okkkk" He pouted.

"See you later" I said and left his room.

I took shower and dried my hair. I put on my dress and I checked the time, 9:47. I still have enough time. I put on makeup and started curling my hair. I checked the time once more, 10:30. I should go down now! I ran downstairs to see Yoseob sleeping on the couch with his tuxedo.

"AHHH YOSEOB! HELP!" I screamed.

He stood up straight and looked around with wide eyes, "Chorong! What happened! Where are you" He yelled still not looking at me.

"Help! I look so pretty" I said in a sassy tone as I flipped my hair.

He looked at me and sighed, "You scared me idiot" he whined.

"That's what you get for sleeping" I chuckled.

"Well you woke me up at 8 and I got ready in 30 minutes but you took 2 and a half hours and I was really bored!" He pouted.

"Ohhh sorry" I nervously chuckled.

"Let's go now before we're late!" He yelled and I nodded.

We got into my car and I sat in the driver's seat as Yoseob sat on the passenger's seat, "Let's go!" I yelled as I started the engine.

Yoseob blasted the music as we drove to our school. We arrived at our school soon and got off my car. We entered the stadium where all the students have to be and look for the others.

"Chorong! Yoseob hyung! Right here" Taehyung yelled as he waved at us.

"Hey babe, you look stunning" Taehyung said with wide eyes once he saw me.

"Thank you! You look hot too babe" I winked.

"Students that are graduating, please come to the field, we are now starting the graduation" we heard from the speaker.

We quickly went to the field and sat down on our seat. The principle came out and we all clapped. He started his long boring speech and we listened. Taehyung kept fooling around and I kept telling him to be quiet. But the principle wouldn't stop talking! Finally, after what it felt like years, he ended his speech. We clapped as he left to his seat.

A person came up and said, "now, we will have some parents come up and say some words for the students".

The person left and we clapped once again.

'I wish my mom and dad was here for the graduation' I thought.

Students' parents came up and said stuff like, 'I'm so proud of you' 'we love you' and more. I was just playing with my fingers when I heard a familiar voice. I immediately looked up to see...

TBC