Secret Admirer

Chorong/Sungjae's POV

I'm screwed....

My eyes widened and my brother shook his head side by side.

"Is this your sister?" Hyunseung senior, the boy who came into my room and yelled asked.

My brother nodded his head and I just buried my head in my blanket.

"But why does she look familiar?" Kikwang senior asked.

Here it comes....

"Wait! Isn't she the one from our school? Who was that... Sung.... ah! Yook Sungjae!" Junhyung senior yelled.

By then, Beast's mouths were wide open as well as mine.

"Care to explain?" Dujun senior said.

"Come downstairs, you too Chorong" Yoseob said seriously and I nodded.

"Chorong?!" Dongwoon senior said.

"Just come down" my brother said and left the room.

Soon, they left one by one and I was the last one to leave. I went downstairs to the dining table, the boys were already seated and they were staring at me. I sat down next to Yoseob, blushing at the stares I am receiving.

"Introduce yourself" Yoseob said.

"Hi, my name is Park Chorong and I am younger than Yoseob" I introduced myself.

"Yes, she is Yook Sungjae" my brother said and by then, the boys were bombing us with questions.

"One by one!" Yoseob yelled and the boys became quiet.

"Ok me first! Why is she going to our school?" Dujun senior asked seriously.

"Because I love music! I want to become a kpop idol and Seoul Music high school was my dream high school" I said sadly.

I was on the verge of crying by the thought of not able to go to the school after my first day of my dream high school. A tear escaped my eye and I looked up. I couldn't control my tears and I started sobbing. Yoseob comforted me and the boys were panicking. I calmed down a little after and I looked up to face the boys again.

"So will you tell on me?" I asked sadly.

The boys looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Really?!" I stood up happily with tears still rolling down my cheeks.

They nodded and I hugged my brother.

"They won't tell on me!" I said happily.

"Told you they are nice" He said smiling while hugging me back.

I nodded and stood up and walked toward the boys and hugged them. Their eyes widened and I could careless since I was really happy right now.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I said and the boys smiled.

"Do you want to eat anything? I'll make anything for you guys" I said happily.

They looked at each other and yelled, "kimchijjige".

I smiled while nodding and went to the refrigerator to grab kimchi and went to the kitchen to chop it into pieces. The boys went upstairs to play while I cook. I put water in the pot and started boiling it. After the water started boiling, I put kimchi and cut the vegetables and put it in the pot also. When it started boiling, I put the peppers in.

I waited for a while and yelled, "Yoseob! Set the table!"

"Ok!" Yoseob yelled and ran downstairs.

"We'll help too!" The boys yelled running downstairs too.

The boys put rice in the bowl and put them on the table. Yoseob put the chopsticks and the spoon next to each rice bowl. I turn the gas off and put my gloves on and took the kimchijjige to the table. The boys were already sitted so I placed the kimchijjige on the middle and sat down next to Yoseob. The boys clapped and all tried it.

"Wow..." Junhyung senior said.

"This is... DELICIOUS!" Kikwang senior yelled.

"Thank" I chuckled.

"You're really lucky to have a sister like this hyung" Dongwoon senior said and I flipped my hair.

"Thanks" I said and Yoseob scoffed.

"You wouldn't think that after you know her real personality" Yoseob said and I scoffed and pinched his thigh under the table while smiling.

Yoseob squeaked and the boys looked at him weird since they didn't see me pinching him. Yoseob pouted and I chuckled.

"Just eat!" I yelled and the boys nodded.

They dig their face into the bowl while eating.

"Oh! Chorong, I want you to call us oppa not seniors outside of school except for Dongwoon of course, understood?" Dujun senior, I mean oppa asked.

"I want to be called oppa too!" Dongwoon pouted.

"Too bad" Hyunseung oppa laughed.

"Okay, oppa" I smiled and they nodded going back to eating.

I ate quietly and stood up after a while.

"Enjoy" I said and washed my plates.

"You're done already?" Yoseob asked and I nodded.

I went upstairs to my room and practiced the moves we learned today and since I didn't have any homework. After, I decided to go into my social media. Soon, I fell asleep with the phone next to my bed.

Someone's POV

I excused myself and went upstairs to use the restroom. I opened the door and realized that this is Chorong's room. I peeked in and noticed that she is sleeping. My heart started bumping really loud.

I held onto my chest and thought, 'do I like her?'

I went inside and quietly closed the door behind me. I sat by her bed and caressed her hair. She's really cute when she's sleeping, she looks like an angel and she's really good at cooking too! She is everything a guy ask for.

'I'm going to make her mine' I thought as I pecked her forehead and left the room to use the restroom.

Chorong's POV

I felt something against my forehead so I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a figure leaving my room with his back facing me. Since I just opened my eyes, my visions were blurry so I couldn't figure out who it was. Well, one thing I know for sure is that it's one of Yoseob's friends which means it's one of Beast seniors.

'But oh well, I don't think it's anything serious' I thought and slowly went back to sleep.

Yoseob's POV

Didn't he say he was going to use the restroom? Why did he go into Chorong's room?

'Oh well, maybe he lost his way to the restroom since he came out a minute later' I thought.

TBC

Who do you think that 'someone' is??? It's one of Beast members except Yoseob of course. Well, are you enjoying it until now? Please comment and vote! Thank you^^