My Heart...

Sungjae's POV

After I ended my call with Taehyung, I hold onto my chest.

'do I like Taehyung? No I can't! I need to graduate my dream high school. I can't let my love life interrupt me from it' I thought.

"Chorong! Come down for dinner!" Yoseob yelled from downstairs.

"Ok!" I yelled back and got off from my bed and ran downstairs.

When I went downstairs, I saw Hyunseung oppa sitting with Yoseob.

"Hi oppa! Are you eating dinner with us?" I asked.

"Yeah, he was walking around and stopped by so I invited him for dinner" Yoseob said and I nodded smiling.

"You're fine with that right?" Hyunseung oppa asked.

"Of course" I laughed.

I sat next to Yoseob and across from Hyunseung.

"Jalmukgaksoupnida (I'll enjoy the meal)" I yelled and started eating.

I felt someone stare at me and it was Hyunseung oppa. I started to feel uncomfortable so I quickly finished my food.

"Jalmukutsoupnida (thanks for the meal). I'll go upstairs now, bye Hyunseung oppa" I said and quickly went upstairs.

'Why did he look at me like that?' I thought.

'Oh yeah! The act!' I thought as I called Taehyung.

"Hello"

"Hey Taehyung! Are you coming to school tomorrow?"

"I don't know. I could leave hospital tomorrow but I'm deciding if I should skip tomorrow or just go. Why?"

"Because we didn't come up with an act for tomorrow"

"Right! Then I'll skip school tomorrow. My hyungs could tell the school that I'm in the hospital. And you could come after school and we could practice our act"

"Ok! Then I'll go there tomorrow! See you!"

"Bye!"

-End of phone call-

Taehyung's POV

I ate the bibimbap that Jin hyung bought for me. Then we were chatting for a while when I got a phone call from Sungjae. After the conversation ended, I asked Rapmon hyung, since he's our leader if he could tell the school that I'm going to miss school tomorrow and he said ok. Soon, they all left and it was 10 in the night. I decided to sleep so I put on my music low so I don't get yelled at again. Soon, my eyes started to close and I slowly went to dreamland.

Sungjae's POV

I sat down on my desk and started to brainstorm about the act. Maybe show them what real friendship is. An idea popped up and I wrote the script based on it. Perfect! It was an act where one was depressed and wanted to end their life when his friend stopped him and tell him he is special. When I finished my script, it was 10:30 so I decided to sleep. I turned my lights off and tucked myself under my blanket and went to dreamland.

Next day

I woke up and crawled to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took shower. I dried my hair and put them into a low bun. Then I put my guy wig and went down to eat breakfast. I made sandwich and when I finished, Yoseob came downstairs.

"Good morning" I said.

"Good morning" He smiled.

He grabbed the sandwich I made and we left our house.

"Yoseob, I know this is sudden but I feel uncomfortable around Hyunseung oppa" I said.

"I know, you looked uncomfortable yesterday when he was staring at you and I understand" He said and I smiled.

"I don't know why he was staring at you, but if he does anything to you, I won't forgive him even if he is my close friend" He said.

"Thank you! You are the best brother ever" I said.

We met Beast on the way and I could still feel Hyunseung oppa looking at me. Yoseob noticed that I was feeling uncomfortable.

"hey Hyunseung! Did you like the dinner yesterday?" Yoseob asked.

"Yes! It was really good!" He said.

Then they started to talk naturally and the stares I got from him stopped. I gave Yoseob a thank you look and he nodded. I spotted BtoB so I took this chance to leave.

"Bye guys!" I yelled and ran off.

BtoB hyungs and I chatted until we reached school.

"Oh right! Why did you need BTS's number?" Minhyuk hyung asked.

"Oh, Taehyung was in the emergency room and I thought I had to let them know" I said.

"Aww, our maknae is to nice! I hope he feels better" Eunkwang hyung said.

I smiled and we all went to our first period class. Soon, we went to our third period class which was acting class.

"Sungjae, where's Taehyung?" The teacher asked.

"He can't come to school today because he's at the hospital" I said and he nodded.

"Then come to my room after school tomorrow to perform" He said and I nodded.

After school, I cleaned the bathroom all alone. When I was done, I gave the cleaning supplies to my acting teacher and went to the hospital to practice our act.

"hey" I said as I opened the door.

"Hey" He smiled.

"I had to clean the bathrooms all by myself you know" I whined and he laughed.

"Sorry I'll make it up for you next time" he said and I nodded smiling.

"Here, I wrote the script, it's about one friend helping his friend" I said.

"Thanks, so let's decide who is going to be who" He said and I nodded.

He read the script and said, "Why don't I become the one who's depressed and wants to suicide and you could be the one who helps me overcome that"

"Sure" I nodded and we practiced right away.

After an hour of practicing, we were confident enough.

"The teacher said to come after school to perform" I said.

"Ok, did you eat dinner?" He asked.

"No, not yet" I said.

"Then why don't we go down and eat in a restaurant" He said and I nodded.

We left the room and got on the elevator to go to the 1st first floor. We entered the restaurant and sat down.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"umm, I'll eat this noodle, how about you?" He said.

"Then, I'll eat this fried rice" I said.

The waiter came and we ordered our food. After we ordered, the food came and we started eating. After we ate, I paid since I wanted to and we went back to his room.

We entered his room and I said, "since it's getting late I'll go now bye" I smiled.

"Ok, see you tomorrow" He said and I left.

Taehyung's POV

I took a deep breath after he left.

'Why can't you stop beating fast' I thought as I clenched to my chest.

TBC