Fight Between Two Rivals

Chorong's POV

-Skip to after school-

Taehyung and I walked out of the classroom hand in hand.

"Taehyung I'm going to use the restroom" I said and he nodded.

He let go of my hand and I left to the bathroom. I was finished and I walked out after checking myself in the mirror. I was walking when I saw students crowded forming a circle. I saw BtoB trying to peek at the crowd but they weren't able to.

"What's happening?" I asked BtoB and they shrugged their shoulders.

"What's happening?" I asked as I poked a boy's shoulder.

He turned around and widened his eyes.

"Stop them!" He yelled.

I looked back to BtoB confused and they returned with a I - don't - know face.

I looked back at the boy, "what do you mean?" I asked.

"BTS and GOT7 are in a fight! Jackson and Taehyung are the ones who started the fight and the other members are fighting too! Oh yeah, Jackson and Taehyung got in a fight because of you" He said and I widened my eyes.

"What?!" I yelled as my eye widened.

I squeezed into the crowd as best as I can and when I did, I saw fists everywhere. I always knew that they were rivals but this is way out of my picture.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"I yelled and they froze.

"What are you doing?" I asked patiently.

"He started it" Jackson whined as he pointed at Taehyung.

"What the hell! You said things that made me angry" He yelled back.

I crossed my arms as they continued arguing.

"What did he say?" I asked Taehyung.

"He said... I can't tell you" He muttered.

"And why can't you" I asked in curiosity.

"Cause he said something bad about you" He pouted and I looked at Jackson.

He put both his hands in surrender.

"Guys, follow me" I said and BTS nodded.

"Nope! Not until you guys come to my office" a voice was heard and students made way for him to get through the crowd.

And when he revealed himself, my eyes widened.

"Umm... principle, why don't you just let them go?" I asked politely.

"Nope! Come to my office both BTS and GOT7" He yelled and went to his office.

They glared at each other and went off.

"Go home first, I'll call you later" Taehyung said and left.

But I'm not a good girl who listens to him. I sat in front of the principle's office. About ten minutes later, BTS came out and Taehyung was surprised to see me.

"I told you to leave first" Taehyung sighed.

Jackson stared at him and purposely bumped his shoulder to Taehyung. Taehyung gave him a death glare and Jackson glared him back. The boys were not glaring at each other.

"Not get off" I gritted my teeth but they didn't even listen so I got hella pissed.

"NOT GET OFF YOU GUYS! " I yelled and they jumped in surprise.