Day-2 Graduation

Chorong's POV

Finally, this is the last week of school! Lots of things happened, we got to meet a girl name Hong Eukung. She's really nice and pretty and she joined our group, APink, but unfortunately she was transferred to California so she's no longer our member but we still keep in touch. GOT7 and BTS are still rivals but they don't fight physically. Also, Taehyung and Bomi became friends again like before. For Beast, Junhyung oppa produces songs and Beast was accepted as a trainee in Cube Ent. For BtoB, a boy named Yook Sungjae transferred to our school. He is now the maknae of BtoB, and he's really good at singing and he's really funny. BtoB had to check and see if he was a boy or not since he never allowed them to take shower with him just like I did. Mom and dad went back to going to business trips so I haven't seen them since the last time. Right now, Yoseob and I were walking to school. We don't really learn anything right now since we are graduating next week.

"What are you thinking right now?" Yoseob asked.

"Just the things that happened this year. You know, lots of things happened." I smiled looking at him.

"You're right, Beast was accepted to Cube Ent., you go to a dream high school and you have a hot boyfriend" He laughed ruffling my hair and I laughed.

"Yoseobah!" "Chorong unnie!" Two voices were heard from behind.

We turned around to see Junhyung oppa and Nauen. Oh I forgot to tell you guys one thing, the couples beside us. I'll tell you more as time goes but right now, yep! Junhyung oppa and Nauen is dating. Sorry Minhyuk oppa but they are really cute together!

(Got it off of Beautiful mv, even though they broke up in mv, let's just say they didn't here).

We waved and they ran up to us. We arrived at the school to see the lovebirds making out.

"Aigoo, Jimin and Hayoung, stop making out" I sighed.

The couple parted and blushed, "My innocent Hayoung... she used to be so shy and innocent...it's all your fault Park Jimin! I'm going to kill you Jiminie!" I joked as he hid behind Hayoung's back.

"Jagiya!" Taehyung came out of no where and hugged me.

"Where did you come from?" I asked curiously.

"I was with them but they started making out all the sudden" He pouted as he pointed to Jimin and Hayoung.

They blushed even more and looked away. I laughed at there childishness.

"Chorongah!" Changsub came and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Changsub and I became best friends and it feels like we've been best friends since we were young when we actually met this year.

"Hyung! She's mine!" Taehyung pouted.

"Ok ok" Changsub said putting both his hands up in the air as he surrendered.

"Put your hands up higher!" Doojoon oppa said as he made his hand as the shape of a gun pointing at Changsub.

Changsub obeyed him and Kikwang oppa came out of no where and started searching him.

"What are you doing oppa?" I asked Kikwang oppa.

"Searching to see if he has a gun or not" He said seriously.

"Nope! I don't have any weapons" Changsub said.

"Be quiet!" Doojoon oppa said.

"Bang!" Doojoon oppa made the sound and Changsub fell to the ground holding onto his chest like he has been shot.

"BANG BANG BANG" Jungkook came out of no where as he started singing and dancing Bang bang bang by Big Bang seniors.

Jimin and Jhope joined him and they started dancing. I shook my head looking at their childish play.

"Is this what you guys learned in acting class" I shook my head as the three boys nodded their head like kids.

"And what were you doing Jungkook, Jimin, and Jhope where did you come from?" I asked looking at them.

"I just heard a BANG and that song came up. Aish, noona you know how much I love Big Bang seniors" Jungkook pouted and I looked at Jimin.

"I thought Jungkook will be alone and feel left out if I didn't sing with him" Jimin muttered and I looked at Jhope.

"I just saw them dancing so..." Jhope said and I just shook my head.

"How are you guys so energetic in the morning, before school?!" I asked all of them but they just shrugged their shoulders.

"Baby!" Yoseob oppa yelled as he went to Eunji.

"Hey babe" she smiled.

Now let me introduce all the couples. Junhyung oppa and Nauen, Yoseob and Eunji(main vocal couple), Jimin and Hayoung, Jin and Irene (visual couple), Sungjae and Joy, and finally Jhope and Bomi(energetic couple). I hope others will get a girlfriend soon.... The bell rang and Taehyung and I went to our class. The teacher came in and she talked about graduation.

"Since school ends next week, seniors will be having their graduation the day after tomorrow since you guys don't really do anything" the teacher said and we seniors cheered in joy.

"The principle let you guys have short schedule for today, so you guys go to your classes but it only last 20 minutes in order for you guys to say goodbyes to your classmates and teacher and go home after that. Also, you guys are allowed to miss school tomorrow to prepare for your graduations, only seniors could miss school! Other then that, I have nothing to say." She said and all the seniors including me went up to her and hugged her.

"We'll miss you!" We yelled.

"Awww, I'll miss you guys too!" She smiled.

The bells for seniors rang and we went to our next class. This was the same until the school ended for us. The 4 groups decided to hang out after school so Taehyung and I are currently waiting for them. One by one, they were coming out and soon everyone came out.

"Lets go!" We yelled and happily left the school.

'I can't believe I'm finally graduating!' I thought.

TBC