BtoB

Chorong/Sungjae POV

Today, we learned how to be respectful when we are in a TV show. I learned many things but some were the obvious things like use formal language and not to say bad word. After first period ended, BtoB and I went to our second period which was singing class. I found out that BtoB and I had all the classes together except they have another period which was musical class for the vocals and Rap class for the rappers. BtoB and I walked in to the class to see Beast there with my brother also. I gave him a weird stare and both of us bursted out laughing.

"Why are you laughing all the sudden?" BtoB asked looking at me like I'm a weirdo.

I pointed to Yoseob and he pointed to me. It seems like Beast asked him the same thing. BtoB looked up to where I was pointing and quickly smacked me.

"That's Yoseob senior! You should respect seniors" Eunkwang hyung scolded me and went up to him.

Others followed Eunkwang hyung, including me who was confused. Then I realized that no one knows that I'm his sister. We are now standing in front of Beast and we did our chant.

"1, 2 born to beat, aneonghaseyo BtoB ibnida" we said out loud.

BtoB accepted me as their 7th member and also their maknae. Ilhoon hyung was really happy since he wasn't the youngest anymore. I practice the chant with them while we were walking here. Beast nodded and I saw Yoseob smirk.

'Don't you dare make me do weird things Yoseob' I thought giving Yoseob a death stare.

But as I thought, Yoseob said, "who is he? Never seen him around" and my hyungs looked at me.

"He's name is Yook Sungjae and he's new to this school. He's really good at singing and acting so we decided to make him our 7th member of BtoB." Eunkwang hyung said confidently and I could see Yoseob looking shocked.

I mean who wouldn't, his sister didn't tell her brother what her guy name is. This time I smirked and Yoseob pouted.

"We want to apologize for what Sungjae did" Eunkwang hyung said.

"No that's ok" Yoseob said and I pouted.

The bell rang and the teacher walked in.

"Hello, since today is the first day, why don't we introduce ourselves singing" the teacher said and we groaned.

Students introduce themselves singing and my brother went.

"My name is Yoseob and I'm the main vocal in my group" He sang in a angelic voice.

Even though he's my brother, I didn't know that he's voice is that pretty. Soon it was my turn so I stood up.

"my name is Yook Sungjae and I'm the maknae of BtoB, I'm new here so treat me well" I sang and people looked at me with wide eyes.

I sat down confused and Minhyuk hyung said, "that was really good".

I smiled at him, "thank you".

Then, the boy that I bumped into introduced himself. What was his name? Tae? Ah! Taehyung! Soon everyone introduced themselves and the bell rang. Damn, it took us the whole period to introduce ourselves. It was break so we went to our lockers when I received a text from Yoseob.

'Hey! You never told me you made up a guy name!'

I laughed at his text, 'sorry, I decided it before first period started so I didn't have time to tell you. Plus I wanted to surprise you' I sent.

I could see Yoseob pouting right now. BtoB and I were talking about ourselves to get to know each other. Soon time flew without knowing and the bell for third period which was acting class. We walked to the acting class to see BTS seating on their chair and of course Taehyung stares at me in disgust. Why does he stare at me like that? I just looked away and sat with BtoB. Soon the bell rang and the teacher came in.

"Today, we are going to act in pairs. Come pick a number from this bucket" the teacher said giving us a bucket with numbers in it.

Soon, students went up to pick their numbers. I picked mine and sat down. I looked at the number and found number 21. I looked around to see anyone that had their hand up and made the number 21 with their hand. I looked around to see that boy, the boy that was my last option, Mr.Kim Taehyung... we made eye contact and he looked away with disgusted look. I just scoffed at his reaction. I looked to see BtoB members paired up. Eunkwang hyung with Changsub hyung, Ilhoon hyung with Peniel hyung, and Hyunsik hyung with Minhyuk hyung. This is not fair! Ughhhhh, I just walked to Taehyung and sat down next to him. He sat down and faced the opposite way and I did too.

Taehyung's POV

I hope I don't get Sungjae as my partner. I mean there is a low possibility right? I checked my paper and it was number 21. I put up my hand making the number 21. I looked to see BTS paired up with each other. Rapmon hyung with Jhope hyung, Jimin with Jungkook, and Suga hyung with Jin hyung. Ughhh, guess I don't have BTS as my partner. I looked around to find my partner when I saw Sungjae staring at me and I noticed right away that he's my partner. I groaned and looked away in disbelief. Why him out of everyone? Soon, Sungjae came and sat down next to me. I sat down facing the other way and I could hear Sungjae turning his chair the other way also.

'Can my day get any worse?' I thought.

Sungjae's POV

"Class! After you met with your partner, make an act by tomorrow. It can be any type of act. We are going to perform it in front of the class tomorrow so be prepared! You are going to have the rest of period to work on it" my teacher yelled.

Soon, everyone started making an act and I turned to see Taehyung on his phone. What's his problem?

"what kind of act do you want to do" I asked trying to be nice.

"I don't care" He coldly said and looked back at his phone.

I scoffed at his attitude. I mean he's a guy so I'm pretty sure he is not on period, so why does he have to give ME THE DAMN ATTITUDE?!

'ughhh, why can't I go through the first day of my senior year happy?' I thought.

TBC