Sleepover Pt.3

Chorong's POV

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"What! I can't sleep with my girlfriend?" Taehyung whined.

"Ugh, come here" I said as I moved to give him space.

He grinned widely and ran to my bed. He collapsed onto my bed making me chuckle. He hugged me behind my back, making my back touch his chest.

"Goodnight" He muttered as he pecked my neck.

"Goodnight" I smiled as I slowly drifted to dreamland.

Zzz~

-after few hours later-

Yoseob's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and got up and stretched my arms out into the air. Slowly, one by one woke up. I looked around to see where Chorong is but I couldn't find her. Maybe she's sleeping at her room.

"Hey" Dujun said.

"Hey" I smiled.

I noticed one more person missing.

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked and everyone looked at me and then looked at each other.

"I don't know" Rapmon said

"No way..." I said as I stood up and went upstairs to my sister's room.

Everyone followed me thinking the same thing. I slowly opened her door and peeked my head in. Aww! They were sleeping together.

"Aww" others whispered as they peeked their heads in.

I slowly opened the door and let everyone see this. They took their phones out and started taking pictures.

-click-

We all looked at Changsub who had wide eyes. They slightly moved and we immediately freaked out. Everyone froze and watch Chorong turned the other way. Now, they were facing each other and they were so close, I bet they could feel each other's breath on their face.

"Aww" we mouthed since we didn't want to make any sound.

We all took more pictures and we slowly got out of the room before they wake up and scream. I closed the door behind me since I was the last one out. We went downstairs and Jin starter making us breakfast even though it's 11 right now.

Chorong's POV

My eyes opened at the smell of something very delicious. Taehyung woke up too just after me and we stared at each other.

"Do you smell that?" He asked and I nodded.

"Let's go!" He yelled and grabbed my hand and got off my bed.

We opened the door and rushed downstairs.

"FOODDDD" Taehyung yelled as he grabbed a bacon while sitting down.

I chuckled and sat next to him.

"So what did you guys do in there?" Jimin smirked earning a smack from Taehyung.

I looked at them confused as everyone stared at us.

"Nothing?!" I said obviously.

"Really?! Then why don't you explain this?" Kikwang oppa said while pulling out his phone.

The others eyes' widened as they grabbed his phone from him and hid it.

"What is it?" I asked looking at them confused.

"Nothing!" They yelled in unison.

"Ok...?" I muttered.

I looked at Taehyung but he just shrugged his shoulders. I just shrugged and started eating. At the corner of my eyes, I could see the others sighing.

Yoseob's POV

I pinched Kikwang on the thigh under the table. He winced in pain but I didn't care. Chorong almost found out that we took pictures of them sleeping together.

Chorong's POV

We all finished eating and others were getting ready to leave.

"Already?" Taehyung whined.

"we stayed here long enough" Rapmon said.

He pouted and ran toward me and hugged me.

"Bye Taehyung" I said as I rubbed his back for comfort.

"Bye Chorong, I'll miss you" He pouted and we parted a little.

"We are not moving far away from her" Jin shook his head at the us.

He pecked my lips and I blushed.

"Get a room" Jimin yelled.

"Yah! Not in front of me!" Yoseob yelled.

We parted and he went to put on his shoes since others were waiting for him.

"I'll call you babe" He said and I nodded smiling.

-a month later-

I was resting on my bed when I got a call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello Park Chorong this is Seoul Music high school" the other end said.

I sat up straight with wide eyes.

"Yes?" I carefully said.

"Are you able to come to the school today in the afternoon?" The guy asked and I nodded but quickly remembered that he can't see me.

"Yes I will. What time should I be there?" I asked.

"By 3 in the principle's office " He said and we ended the call.

I checked the time and it was 2. I quickly got off my bed and rushed to the bathroom. I was home alone since Yoseob went to school. I took a quick shower and put on light makeup. I picked out a regular shirt with shorts. I wanted to wear a crop top but I thought that I needed to look nice so I decided to wear a simple outfit. I then dried my hair and ran downstairs. I grabbed my phone and a handbag and put on my white converse and locked the door behind me. I got in my red sports car, put on my big black sunglasses and drove off. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that since I was home alone all the time, I decided to take the drivers license test and I passed the test. I took all the test and my license came out. It been few weeks so I'm not professional at it, but I'm just average. I checked the time and it was 2:45. Perfect! I'll get there by time! I arrived and parked my car at the parking lot and closed the door after I got out. I took my sunglasses off and put it in top of my hair.

(A/N: I don't know how to explain it but do you get what I'm trying to say?)

I walked in to the building and boys were staring at me. I spotted Beast, BtoB, and BTS talking to each other. They saw me and ran to me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why are you here?"

"Hey babe"

"Chorong?"

Thousands of questions were asked and I couldn't answer them all.

"I came here because someone called me and told me to come here" I said and they nodded.

I checked the time and it was 2:52.

"I should go now" I said and walked away.

They came running to me, "we'll go with you, we were about to leave when we saw you" Dujun oppa said and I nodded.

We walked to the principle's office and they stood outside as I knocked on the door.

"Come in.." a voice was heard.

TBC