Chapter 28

Harry's POV:

I looked around in the house but I couldn't find Millie anywhere. I went outside and looked for her but she wasn't anywhere. The blonde girl was following me everywhere and I had to admit she looked hot and I really wanted her but I was worried about Millie. The look she gave me before I saw her the last time, I don't know if her eyes mirrored hurt in any way but she looked different.

I was worried about Millie I really was, she was drunk and she was probably alone right now. I pulled out my phone and dealt her number but I came straight into voice mail. I finished my beer and grabbed my coat as I wanted to open the door and wanted to go outside the house to search on the street for Millie. I wanted to turn around and closeed the door as I suddenly felt soft lips on mine and I instantly I closed my eyes. I don't care who it was but those lips tasted like heaven. I immediately pulled the person closer and opened my eyes slightly to see blonde hair. It was her. She moved her hands over my body and made me grind my hips against her. I'm glad there was a wall so I could press her hard against it. She moaned against my lips and it turned me on. I opened her mouth with my lips and her tongue was exploring my mouth in a rough way. She tasted perfect, my mind wasn't working I wanted her and she seemed like she wanted me too. Her hands wandered down my torso and stopped and the band of my boxers. She slowly lifted it up and let her hand slip into my boxers. I groaned and kissed her harder. I wished Millie would be rough like that. Millie. She suddenly came to my mind again and I stopped kissing the girl and pulled back. She looked at me with wide open eyes as I stumbled back.

“I'm sorry” I mumbled as I rushed out of the house. I ruffled my hand through my hair, shaking my head. What was I just thinking. I wasn't myself right now, but those lips they were so forcing. I kicked a stone on the street, anger filled my body and I wanted to smash my fist against something. I walked down the road thinking about the girl and her tasteful lips. Suddenly my phone rang and I immediately thought about Millie again. I picked up without looking who was calling as I hear a weird voice.

“Don't ever call again you little shit” A rough voice told me and I stopped walking. The voice sounded familiar. I knew that voice.

“Where is Millie?” I asked seriously.

“She is with me, where she belongs” the voice answered and I froze.

“Don't do anything to her, I promise I'll hunt you down and kill you” I almost yelled into the phone. My hands began to shake out of anger.

The Person on the other side hung up and I looked at the number who was calling as I realised the called from Millies phone. My heart stopped, no I promised to take care of her. I promised. I took a deep breath before I began running down the street. She can't be far away and I didn't hear any cars so it must have been in this street here. I know this area, I've been here before. I decide not to call anyone else for help as I search for Millie. I honestly never felt so scared about a person. Even though I just kissed that girl on the part I felt something different for Millie. Something I never felt before and I couldn't describe it either but I wanted to protect her. I wanted to make her feel safe. I wanted to be there for her. I ruffled my hair again, I was so stupid to let her go without me noticing.

As I slowed down I heard some weird noises and I immediately tried to control my breath. Was that Millie? I tried to go there with making as less noise as possible and as I look behind the tree on the side of the street I see Millie laying there. She seemed knocked out. I rushed towards her as I heard voices behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Robin. What the hell was Robin doing here. I got more and more confused.

“Robin?” I asked

“Now you look like you ate an elephant, right?” Robin answered with his stupid smirk playing around his lips.