Chapter 22

Comment and vote <3

Millie's POV:

The next few days went by really fast, Harry almost never left me except for when I had school he disappeared but he always waited at my house when I got back. I began to like his presence around me and I missed him whenever he wasn't around. Whenever I asked him about his work he simply shook his head and murmured something like “They wont miss me anyway”. So I stopped asking him about his private life. I experienced that he was an amazing cook and I caught me by thinking about not wanting my dad to come back. I enjoyed living with Harry.

As I came back home this Thursday, Harry already waited at the door, smiling his big and welcoming smile. I slowly walked closer and as I stopped one step in front him he pulled me in for a hug.

“Hello Millie” he said and I didn't have to look into his face to tell that he was smiling even more now.

“Hii” I answered shyly. Even though I got used to him being around me, I was always shy for the first few minutes.

He chuckled and then pulled his hands out waiting for me to give him the keys to open the door. I handed him the keys and watched him unlocking the door as he gestured me to step in. I shoved my bag into a corner and walked straight into the kitchen to open the fridge for something to eat. He came after me a few minutes later with a bag hanging down his shoulders.

“I got some food in here” he pointed down his bag and I looked at him with wide eyes.

He shrugged his shoulder as if it was normal to carry around food in a bag and handed me some boxes after opening his bag.

After he shoved the  into the hall, he came back to sit beside me on the kitchen table.

“I went back to my house and got bored so I thought about cooking you something” He looked at me his green eyes were sparkling “I know you're always hungry” he added with a smirk.

“That's not t...” I wanted to answer.

“Don't say its not true, I know you Millie” he cut me off, his smile was even bigger now.

I decided not to argue with him over food and stood up to get the plates.

“We can eat out of here so we don't have to waste so much time in cleaning up afterwards” he suggested.

I nodded and handed him a fork. After that I sat down again and we both began to eat. Harry showed me again that he was an amazing cook. The lasagne tasted more than perfect and after we both ate more than we should have, he leaned back in his chair.

“Okay I really want a beer right now” He chuckled.

“There is beer in the cellar” I pointed towards the hall where the entrance to the cellar was.

He stood up, putting the empty boxes in the basin and looked at me inquiring.

“Noooo, I don't go down there, I hate cellars” I answered his unspoken question, shaking my head a little too often.

“Okay Okay Okay” he threw his hands over his head “I'm going buuuut than you need to wash up” he smirked at me, turning off the tap.

I stood up walking to the basin, trying to fix the mess he just made as I heard him open the door to the cellar. I cold shiver ran down my back as I thought about the memories and I quickly turned on the radio in the kitchen to distract me from the weird noises down there.

I quietly began singing to the music on the radio as Impossible from James Arthur came on and as always I was finished with the dishes a lot faster with music, than without it. I cleaned the basin and the different cupboards wondering where Harry was. As I turned around after finishing my little dance and cleaning the kitchen, I froze. There he was, standing in the door, watching me dancing and singing like an idiot. I immediately turned of the music and looked down on the floor.