Chapter 8

Millie's POV:

I opened my eyes and saw nothing than black. I wanted to reach for a lamp as I suddenly thought about the fact that I was kidnapped out of a pub. I turned around slowly, trying to hold back the tears but I was to weak. I sobbed into the pillow as suddenly the light went on. I pushed my head deep into the pillow and refused to look up. I heard footsteps towards the bed and felt the mattress sink as someone sat beside me. A hand touched my back and I flinched away, still not looking up. I was still crying but I tried to hold back the sobs, but sometimes I sniffled a little to loud into the pillow, wicht caused my body to shake.

The person on the bed beside me did nothing, for a few moments I though about turning around but I quickly threw that thought away. I was too scared to see his face again, he made me think about all the awful things I had to do. I could still hear his evil laugh when I was crying and I could still feel the pain and the fear.

"You do know that I saved you again" I heard a husky voice and I jumped up.

I looked at him in disbelief, his eyes searched for mine and I gasped as I saw the blood in his face. He had cutsall over his face, and his lips were swollen, his ankles were bleeding. It looked like he came straight out of a fight, a heavy fight.

"Wha -What happened to you?" I whispered and managed to crawlcloser to him.

He shook his head and forced himself to smile.

"Nothing" he said softly "Nothingcompared what could have happened to you"

His fingers stroke over his lips causing me to look as his perfect lips.

I nodded, not knowing what to say. He took a deep breath before he spoke.

"Millie, you need to tell me what those men want from you" He looked at me, his eyes full of concern."I will do whatever it takes to protect you, but you need to tell me what they want"

I looked down and played with my fingers. I suddenly had the feeling as if I could trust him, but still I didn't even know him and he was the one who scared me the most. I slowly looked up to him again.

"They want me" I whispered and tears filled my eyes again. "They just want me".

Harry looked confused. "What do you mean?"

But I couldn't answer, tears were running down my cheeks, I pressed my lips together to hold back the sobs. Suddenly I felt warm and strong hands around my body, Harry pulled me closer to his chest. He just held me and after a while I relaxed and I leaned into him, he softly stroked my back, sending shivers down my body. Harry had his head on top of mine, he was shaking me softly as if I were a baby and he wanted me to fall asleep. I enjoyed being wrapped into his strong arms and I suddenly felt safe with him.

"Tell me when you're ready, to tell someone" Harry mumbled into my hair and I nodded.

He held me close to his body, without saying a word, without putting pressure on me. I felt myself relax, like really relax and it felt like I could trust him. He was always there to protect me and to help me, he never left even if I told him to leave, that made me sure he really wanted to stay. But stay for what? Since he came to my life they..I gulped.. They came back into my life and I had the feeling Harry and.. I shook my head, why would he safe me, if he would work with him?

I managed to wrap my arms around Harry and I could fell him smiling against my head.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled into his chest, he squeezed me closer.

"Sorry for what Millie?"

I didn't look up to him, I just buried my head into his chest. "I'm sorry for what they did to you" I sobbed into his chest. He just nodded and stroke my back softly with out any force.

Maybe that was the moment when I began to actually try to trust Harry. The way he held me make me feel comfortable and safe something I haven't felt in a long time. I closed my eyes, trying to forget about the day and took a deep breath. Harry's head still on my head, he was still shaking me softly. He pulled me closer, squeezing me once again as my phone rang. I winced and began to search for ma phone on the bed. Harry giggled as he gave it to me.

"Here you go"

I took the phone and answered it immediately.

"Hi Dad" I murmured. Harry looked at me worried, stood up and left the room. I told my dad that I would come home soon and that everything was okay. He sounded angry but I didn't care, he never looked after me only when I was away he began to feel worried or whatever that was.

As I hung up I looked around me, the room was beautiful. Casual but beautiful. I stood up from the bed, realizing that my back hurt, I groaned in pain but managed to go a few steps. I went to the window pushing the curtains to the side looking down at the street. He even had flowers outside the windows. I turned myself to look at his room once again. His bed was massive and out of dark wood , he had a suitable bedroom cupboard andsome really nice commodes in his room. The walls were out of white perfectly matched with a dark red colour and the carpets fitted perfectly. It was all very neatly and nice and caught myself thinking about how rich he must be.

He cleared his throat as he entered the room, looking at me questionably.

"Everything okay?" He said his voice sounded so soft, once again his voice soft voice surprised me and sent shiver through my body.

"Ye-Yeah" I stuttered, trying to avoid his eyes. "I-I just need to go home, my dad is waiting"

He nodded and I thought I saw some sort of disappointment in his eyes. His lips were still swollen but he had washed the blood from his face, I had to admit he still looked amazing. I shook my head, I didn't want to think about him in the way I began to think about him. He was still a stranger and I wasn't allowed to trust anyone.

"Lets go then?" he asked me, looking me straight into the eyes.

"Yes" I said nearly noiseless and he went through the door and downstairs. I followed him without saying a word, trying to bear down the pain. I wondered if he lived alone or if there was someone else.

He grabbed the car keys and a jacket and opened the doors for me. I pulled a small smile before I went outside. I heard him lock the door and coming after me.

A/N:

Finally the update. I'll try to update more but I just have some sort of a writers block. So if you have any idead how I should continue - COMMENT BELOW. thanks :)

Also please vote and show me that you like it (if you like it . if not I'm sorry) DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR EVERY CHAPTER!!

thanks for reading this story - love you all

-Laura .xx